3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 30.05.20 10:49 pm

The replenishment of the army in every Hero (King's Bounty: Dark Side)

Have a Demoness in skills is the ability of a Recruiter that adds units to the army GG after each battle. The other Heroes this ability is missing, but you can join the army in another way. Find a scroll song of the wind and use it in the mode of wandering ( being on ship) - challenge to join GG detachment of the Royal griffins. I have worked on location Bear mountain. In battle, use the ability of Griffin to release the Celestial guardians and after a battle with the army, he joined one of the existing units, often adds riders of the dragons ( skill Recruiter ignores them). After the battle, check the number of units because the increase may exceed the leadership and units will be out of control.
Even on the battlefield sometimes come across the gravestones, necessarily or abuse, of them appear the skeletons after the battle, turn into units of GG and join his army.
Spoiler

Spoiler

PS Bummer, such a joy was only on the first testversion. V downloaded.1.5.959.1694 (dated 4.06.14), here is all altered - summoned units do not add, and the ability Recruiter join the army of GG except for Black and Red dragons, Riders on dragons, and some units of the forces of light( why? it is not clear). And what of the ball freebie!
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksim Izotov 30.05.20

kontrl is clamped, and click on the icon of any kind of troops, thus doubling their

L
Lexxach23 30.05.20

I want to ask a question! Is it possible to hire or to join the army of bone dragons and necromancers? On Monteville necromancers negligible and most of it and did not come across...

n
nestrbob 30.05.20

Lexxach23
I don't know what you liked Bone dragons and necromancers, but a matter of taste. I repeat - have not yet released the official version of the game, to talk about this before. In each trial of the game all in different ways.

L
Lexxach23 30.05.20

I just finished the company by the demoness and was going to take the vampire with a group of knights, necromancers, vampires 3-4ур., and dragons( damn cloth). It turns out Racheva, funny army! And under acceleration from a song) Perhaps I'll wait till then!

n
nestrbob 30.05.20

Lexxach23
In this game, all the troops, as it were, tailored to the 3 races - orcs, demons, and evil spirits. Here I gave a miss to the shelter to replenish the undead army ( I'm just not when they are not).
Spoiler

a
asny 30.05.20

Necromancers (if anyone is still relevant) can be found on the Sand the Ghost of a pirate. How I love them! Save with terrible force, replayed the battle, if at least one was killed, or if there was the ability to resurrect enemy troops in the form of necromancers, and I missed it.))
At the Shelter I have them (yet?) no.

s
schta 30.05.20

Lexxach23
asny
In the latest version of the game necromancers can buy in the store to the Shelter, if you take Soruhu 1000 prisoners or 100 young volunteers.

i
iw_kw 30.05.20

Hello.
Any questions on the replenishment of the army.
The passage for the demoness. Is the heroine on Dragonlore was a collapse in the mine, a fake potion gave, persuaded gnomka to go to look at fashion magazines.
1. Shop undead - the number of units is not increased, and demonic rising. What?
2. Arhidemona acquired from the Demiurge. Where to buy Troll?
3. What are the powerful units except arhidemona, the dragons and the riders they can get at this stage of the game? And where?

n
nestrbob 30.05.20

iw_kw
Updating and adding units in the stores comes from progress through the story and the assignments of the characters in Asylum . It is necessary to collect all the characters .
The game is not hard you progress through the story , you can access any of the available Islands and do there quests .
Spoiler

i
iw_kw 30.05.20

nestrbob
Thank you.
But. I'm not asking about the stores of those who are attracted to the dark side a hero. And other stores - demons, undead, orcs, on the side of the castle Ghost on the other side of the square. In one of them - duminichskom - made units, and the other two undead and Orc - no.
At the moment passed Portland, Inselberg and dwarven dungeons (almost). Has access at home demoness, Three streams and Helvetia. Is it possible in this situation to find (and where?) powerful units, except arhidemona, the dragons and the riders on them?
Where trolls for sale?
On opening any of the Islands - You are not right. After passing Inselberg checked all the points. Given only one card hemskogo island - tomb of the dragon. at other points, only the magic of travel. Rolled. Using dungeons Portland and teleportation Blackie entered the home of the heroine and Helvetia. Hoo stepped character, but then not teleported. Maybe after Dragandgo will give maps of other Islands.

n
nestrbob 30.05.20

In Portland 2 cards in Montevil and Inselberg .
Spoiler