3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 30.05.20 10:50 pm

Make sure that port 3659 (udp) is open (Battlefield 4)

the help who faced such problem... can't play BF4 nor БФ1
use modem MTS 4G never had any problems
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Makar_AS8 30.05.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
Oh, also poor guy with a modem from MTS for 4G. Me one of these days the inability to connect to most servers so sick that I have removed the game with the intention of coming back only when there is an Internet cable. Just all the salt in that order to open ports you should be just an Internet cable with the router. It is necessary to call the provider and he's surcharge request that you have opened this port (There is like +50 rubles per month) On the modem such tricks to pull off, but it should be in the Windows firewall shaman, EVERY TIME you want to play. More information about all these dances with a tambourine can be found on YouTube. But use them at your own risk.

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 30.05.20

Alexander Makarenko
I have been to the modem from YOTA so there nebylo such, it is probably the operator, so the brain eat! *

m

Alexander Makarenko
Yes, Lord, what nonsense(( put another modem everything works(((

M
Makar_AS8 30.05.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
Yes, MTS recently often fold all the blood. Then connect what was not life, suck money for nothing. But most of all I have them burnt when, instead of the unlimited on the net VIP did 50 gigs in a month... the Office of the Jews, man.

A
AL5 30.05.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
Based on the name of the theme, open the port 3659. But with modems, I had Affairs. It may help to open it in the firewall.

m

AL5
to access it you have to call the operator...I tried using brendmauer to do it but nothing helps...

A
AL5 30.05.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. wrote:
to access it you have to call the operator
Well, you yourself came to the decision. The other I can not advise anything.