3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 30.05.20 10:51 pm

Gluck with the job Associates (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Going through the game the first time and saw a lot of different glitches , but the solutions can not yet . Job's Associates do not like , like the mine with the forsworn in Markarth , but now both tasks are superimposed on each other . Markarth has fulfilled all the tasks and have bought a house , have only to go to the temple of Talos , there to arrest me and I go to mine to Magumagu i.e. the messenger of Altris dead . Vilkas from the Companions gives the task to free the hostages and then starts the catch - release is necessary Altria dead , who lies in the temple of Talos , but the job should go to the Camp Pacific Loon , supposedly he's there . For the sake of interest went to the camp , killed all the rogue bar appear to talk to a liberated Stricom and the cursor on the temple of Talos . To revive Altria can neither console nor a spell - it's like a fake mannequin , it does not effect anything . Give up the job Vilkas also have no way .
How to solve the problem and close the quest ?
Spoiler
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
BenziLLLa 30.05.20

To register through the console the next stage of the quest and complete it.
setstage CR08 25

Actually, it really is some bug, because according with Wikia, a prisoner for this quest may not be the character who is the main in any quest.

n
nestrbob 30.05.20

BenziLLLa
Thanks , the console command helped , bypassing all passed the job to Vilkas . Miracles in Skyrim inexhaustible .

E
Eremite_City 30.05.20

SkyRim how STALKER - game-pipe! Like, freedom of action. But it is better to place the order.
Associates I also interfere. When I first played, sent, to deal with the Miol.
It pissed me off, and I just beat the game. And more to Colleagues or foot!
Even the dialogues begin, which then lead to this aspiring Associates.
The sequence of transmission is easily determined by the level lockpicking.
If ahead of time gets the lock level of the master here even earlier!

B
BenziLLLa 30.05.20

Eremite_City
In my very first playthrough of the game took quest for the release of some guy from clan of the Gray mane. On the instructions needed to get to the elven fortress and kill guards and to rescue the prisoner. During the passage I discovered a door with a lock level Master. For a long time I've broken into course I, but it has borne fruit - the prisoner was almost at the door.
In addition, some quests can only be obtained with a certain level.
Freedom of action is priceless. For everything else there's the console.

E
Eremite_City 30.05.20

BenziLLLa
You know this job! I take it when you go Serano liberate from the crypt.
Just way and get. BUT! You have to have the key when you kill elves.
For anyone! Something you're not doing. If elf play - it's even easier.

B
BenziLLLa 30.05.20

Eremite_City
If you go through the entrance and kill justiciar (or something it's called), then the key will appear. I went on a short journey. Anyway, the presence of a complex of castles - not an indicator.

E
Eremite_City 30.05.20

BenziLLLa
Something you confused me. It is necessary to beat! Fortunately, that collect fashion under the SE edition.Will soon begin to play..

B
BenziLLLa 30.05.20

Eremite_City
Hmmm, my description of that door is weak.
The door is the second entrance to the building of the fortress. Nicely, if you right passing it is the short way out of the building. I took it, and easy, not having met with lots of guards and only killing justiciar, having the smallest path and spent a little time on the job.

E
Eremite_City 30.05.20

BenziLLLa
Yes, I know what the door! I do not understand why you without a key?

B
BenziLLLa 30.05.20

Eremite_City
Well, she is not Required key and the Master.

E
Eremite_City 30.05.20

BenziLLLa
I know that it is possible to access! But I have ALWAYS had a key.