3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Ghost.Lady 30.05.20 10:51 pm

Horrible performance on PC (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hi all. Tried to fix it myself, but something comes out.
The performance of the game at 10 fps, on a PC with th:
intel i7 2600
gtx 970
DDR3 8gb
Before stood gtx 670 and with the same settings was a good fps, now playing is not possible(.
Tried to update driver, useless
With other games no problem(
Where to dig?
Such fps on low ,on high.
Game license, purchased on steam, but without France.
Driver re-installed\the game too
47 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ghost.Lady 30.05.20

severe116rus
nonsense talked nonsense, on the same CPU with a 670 had no problems.
And if the i7 2600 is not a game, what do you think of the game?

G
Ghost.Lady 30.05.20

changing the resolution of images does not change the situation, according to rivauner memory card loads to 100% at all settings.

v
vftor 30.05.20

Ghost.Lady
The 900 series graphics card enchanted by the game 2015-2016 year, but some games until 2015, and especially 2012, may perform worse. It is necessary to choose the appropriate driver.
Graphics card 600 series sharpened by 2012, just under the game Euro Truck Simulator 2. GTX 670 a little weaker than the 970, but for this game it better.
Generally try to find the driver for the 970 for this game.

b
bennsk 30.05.20

Maybe in the game a virus or miner.

vftor
Don't talk rubbish.

So many experts are divorced.

I tried it on 640 with 1Gb. memory to play at low-medium with no problems went.

v
vftor 30.05.20

bennsk
No nonsense. In the new versions of the video drivers always take into account the new game. And many times verified that under the old game helps a rollback to the old driver version.

b
bennsk 30.05.20

vftor
GeForce 640 1GB. with the last fire wood no problems going.
And the game itself is already 5000 times has been updated from the first release there is nothing left.

G
Ghost.Lady 30.05.20

Low fps from the start of the game, i.e. other projects are not played, the temperature of the card above 65 does not rise.
Run the game without mods, the result is the same.
Re-re-installed driver, use 0, in other games all norms.
I tried to run two games simultaneously, ets 2 and Dying Light, the first and got 10 fps, the second 60 (incl.limitation).

v
vftor 30.05.20

bennsk
Well it just confirms that if the game has been updated 5000 times, with the last fire wood no problems going. I was talking about, it all depends on the driver. A GTX 670 myself enchanted by the game of 2012 with its primary driver.

G
Ghost.Lady 30.05.20

vftor
All this is not that, yeah, maybe a new graphics card\driver and a bit of choking performance, but not to 10 fps on all settings.
With this logic, all GTA SA, GTA4, and other games 06-10 years do that if it doesn't start?or need on Craigslist to take the top of that generation?

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 30.05.20

Ghost.Lady
Yes, just delete all of steam(I mean play) the folder with the mod put it to a table(if you are then back inserts) and Poalei all that relates to the game.Then simply re-install it to the incentive,maybe this will help

K
Karen i Elita 30.05.20

Ghost.Lady
Yes, it's all because of optimization of the game engine is very old and requires a lot of resources.So that more powerful computers are also not to brag high fps

G
Ghost.Lady 30.05.20

Karen Grigoryan 29
damn well not 10 fps, when on YouTube with the same 970 60.
These people, no offense of course, but the logic is absent

b
bobsu 30.05.20

If you have a laptop, where does the technology Optimus: easy graphics runs on the integrated video, heavy - connects discrete card. Maybe the game runs on the embedded video. The shortcut to the game - PKM - Run with graphic processor and Choose NVIDIA.

L
Lexx_Luger 30.05.20

I got stuff like that happens when computer goes into sleep mode. Map of PECs, 950. The symptoms are the same, is observed only in the ETS, it helps to restart. But there is clearly something wrong.

H
Huskarl Krstk 30.05.20

That's funny if it's just overheating due to the fossilization of thermal paste under the lid

v
vftor 30.05.20

Ghost.Lady
Actually, Yes. FPS=10 is already suspicious, it is simply a driver not smells. Can really a miner, the more you write that the video memory is loaded on 100%. I now remembered how I downloaded the Witcher 3 with the miner, and the memory was loaded to 100%, so that the driver flew. Thanks to those who told me where I was hiding the miner.

H
Huskarl Krstk 30.05.20

The MEMORY is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR the PERFORMANCE vftor

v
vftor 30.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
If the GPU is loaded 100%, it means that the performance of the graphics card (GPU) is not enough, and therefore the memory is also responsible for the performance, because it works together with the GPU.

H
Huskarl Krstk 30.05.20

God if there is insufficient video memory used operational and it's not the worst memory

C
Chemodannnn 30.05.20

Ghost.Lady
Maybe put some graphical mods, like sweetfx or reshade, pull tight. Even as an option in the panel nvidia, look at the settings for ets2, maybe everything is unscrewed, the quality, well, it's as an option.