3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yuzhanin.ru 30.05.20 10:52 pm

The game window appears on the taskbar and disappears (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

When you start ME:AND there is a window of the game, and then after 10 seconds disappears and the game doesn't run. What could be the problem? The computer meets the requirements.
15 Comments
Sort by:
k
kakp 30.05.20

Repack, they are) Try from admin to zapostit

K
Kraicher 30.05.20

REB.ru
What app is stopping the run game. I have a similar situation has been, but only with a trainer from Fling. I found a solution. Is Punto Switcher (change language) interfered with the run trainer. In task Manager run there, and on the slave. table trainer and never worked. If you disable Punto Switcher trainer runs perfectly.
PS And it is not repak.

D
Devault 30.05.20

Kraicher
Certainly not in it..
To hacking wrote something similar

K
Kraicher 30.05.20

Devault
I don't know. I have a pirate starts and runs like a clock. And here hacking. All hacked game CPY work great. Without any Compatibility and run as Administrator. Only where I applied the Compatibility, it is in the Dogs when I installed Sweet FX. Different not the run game.
And of course, when the game starts, I disconnect the Internet, antiviry.

T
TimKar 30.05.20

Kraicher
Here it is the punishment of a pirate, play games with deactivate antivirus and inet xD

C
Crystal Lion 30.05.20

Well, that started. Now comrades, the pirates will have licenzionno to ask for help on launching and passing)))

M
MikuHadsune 30.05.20

Crystal Lion
Nothing new, disagree=)

Y
Yuzhanin.ru 30.05.20

kakp
Tried, the situation is identical. It may be that the game is banal memory is not enough?
Crystal Lion
You never know when one of the fellow pirates are already faced with a similar problem)

M
MikuHadsune 30.05.20

REB.ru
The minimum salary appropriate? Then look for a conflict in the software, or Repack crooked stood up. If reinstalling the same, then it is definitely a conflict with some software.

f
fLaMaster 30.05.20

No one wants a portion of the spoilers?
Spoilerific riders will die.

M
MikuHadsune 30.05.20

fLaMaster
Too me the spoiler....
Here is a spoiler
Spoilergate Riders, in cryostate

J
Jinn[RUS] 30.05.20

REB.ru
Parking if the game folder was rocked in another place on the railway,if Repack install to another location,sometimes helps

f
fLaMaster 30.05.20

MikuHadsune
Spoilers it will be DLC.

K
Kraicher 30.05.20

Genom1994
Off and on litsuhah, and pirates. And not because AntiVir can eat files (this happens very rarely), and in order not to load the system while playing.

Y
Yuzhanin.ru 30.05.20

MikuHadsune
Yeah, seems to fit.
AMD Radeon HD6900 2gb

At first I thought that the problem is in the processor, but no, not him, for he 4 nuclear. Then I thought that RAM is not enough, but I saw how the guys on weaker machines run and everything is fine. I already that only did not try, nothing helps me.