3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nightma[R]e 30.05.20 10:52 pm

Havel Bridge. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

As Haarle to repair the bridge? Already passed the game, and how to fix the hell knows.
7 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex5269 30.05.20

Nightma[R]e
it's kind of like when passing the opening. and themselves roecker repairing

N
Nightma[R]e 30.05.20

I have it broken. And by interaction with the generator says"We missed something..., you Have to try later.

a
alex5269 30.05.20

Nightma[R]e
Yes. and says something about the generator and the console next to the bridge. during the passage, when was the fork to go on would or haval, line haarla leads to raeker that are to the right of the bridge. the next time you visit the planet, near the bridge hang a few roeker and the bridge is already open. apparently you have a bug, if it is not visible

N
Nightma[R]e 30.05.20

alex5269
Apparently there sebagala quest. The devil will have with a new route to do achivku 100% on all planets.

S
Sakuravetka 30.05.20

The bridge is being repaired at the time of completing the quest with a reincarnated hangar. Quest taken in the tower of sages. Without it will not open the vault. If the quest is taken, the relic for this very rematerialized took, and the bridge doesn't open - bug. Otherwise, play on)). By the way, the voice of this hangar is painfully reminiscent of some of the third part of ME)).

O
Oleg Bervinov 30.05.20

Nightma[R]e
the bridge itself is repaired during the quest, went down (gorge over which the bridge), there will be a passage to the tower of Sages.
It's not a bug, I thought so too.

N
Nightma[R]e 30.05.20

Oleg Berlinov
Eh I started ng+, but vseravno ATP, suddenly again run into that.