3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Rachko 15.10.19 03:20 am

Eternal download cut the scene. How to solve this problem? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In General, playing the Witcher, then went to the cut scene loaded after a conversation with Ian at the bar.(where you catch the guy who escaped from prison), the download Icon is just in the corner spinning... that's all. Nothing happens. What to do? Who knows?
19 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostyan Morozov 15.10.19

Oleg Rajko
I takayazhe problem only a little further on the same quest when out of prison a witch to save VIDOS forever to boot, tried to reinstall - zero imoti, the game again the exact same stuff in General back in the fallout from datanom)

s
saa0891 15.10.19

Try the graphics settings to a minimum to put in front of these points.

K
Kostyan Morozov 15.10.19

saa0891
all the settings and so on different put does not help

O
Oleg Rachko 15.10.19

saa0891
Ehhh. Generally does not solve?
Damn very sorry. :(

s
saa0891 15.10.19

Kostya Morozov
Oleg Rajko

You can help each other,drop the patch and go through these moments.
Well you can, just in case the CACHE to test.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 15.10.19

Oleg Rajko
Try all settings to play with. Reduce EVERYTHING you can, including resolution. Put the game a high priority. If it does not keep the saves and try to reinstall the game. If nothing happens - throw saves me, I will go, then throws you back.

O
Oleg Rachko 15.10.19

saa0891
other people's saves do not matter. Cache? How could he affect?

s
saa0891 15.10.19

Oleg Rajko wrote:
other people's saves do not matter.
What have other people's saves,you will pass this place and will throw back.

Oleg Rajko wrote:
Cache? How could he affect?
Some file was broken here and does not load,when checking the Cache corrupted file will be replaced with normal.

O
Oleg Rachko 15.10.19

The Inquisitor newbies
Play with the settings. Game reinstalled. well this bug just before the prison appeared. Now one more thing to try
if you do not help accomplish your goal

O
Oleg Rachko 15.10.19

saa0891
How to check Cache? About the saves soran, did not understand immediately what you meant

s
saa0891 15.10.19

Oleg Rajko

Well, if you have litsuha,the incentive in the games properties,tab local files,verify integrity of game cache.

O
Oleg Rachko 15.10.19

saa0891
I have not steam version

s
saa0891 15.10.19

Oleg Rajko

In ghogha, too, like this feature.

S
SergDZm 15.10.19

Might have installed mods, try to load without them. I have as on the Islands of Skellige eternal download, without mods the game is loaded.

p
play-cat 15.10.19

Try to buy the game or something.

O
Oleg Rachko 15.10.19

SergDZm
yeah all cool now thanks

O
Oleg Rachko 15.10.19

play-cat
Try eyes undressed or something.

s
sergey kamazov 15.10.19

here patch https://www.behance.net/gallery/49456687/vedmak-3-dikaja-ohota-The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-v1

R
Rodangreed 15.10.19

The post is old, but suddenly someone come in handy. Included the console via general.ini (bugs bypassed) and probably because of this did not show the cut scenes. Deleted back to the file that was added and everything was corrected. Painfully the ending I wanted to see...