3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SS44 30.05.20 10:54 pm

System and what they do... (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Guys , tell me pls. I'm not understand what to do in the system? Here I climbed several of them and all the same something((( ie arrive and do the quest on one planet plus find the anomaly. Then look at the system and see it another 3-5 planets. They have no quests and anomalies. The question arises - why should they? Maybe I'm missing something? They are scanning , and I thought that this is no accident , but Hz. how many of them to a fault scan and nothing at all is((( I am dense as all these planets are just a prop? Or there can be some subtleties?
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
magister1 30.05.20

SS44
Scan need, but the planets themselves is needed for the quest, and there are rarely resources, that's the whole secret. Well, Laura, we landed on the planets for possible terraforming.

S
SS44 30.05.20

Several systems passed - on such planets, nor quests nor the resources. Early indicators of at least some planets were present and it was clear that here it is possible to dig. In Andromeda just empty and when scanning on the screen nothing moves. It is unclear in any way , is there anything? It's some kind of faerie nonsense again or something somewhere from the game without looking cut...

J
James_Mails 30.05.20

Not all planets have something, that's all. Or do you think that each planet should be a resource? A dummy left for what would be nice, but not so much that would have 1-3 planets were in the system and the mustache, not so interesting.

s
saa0891 30.05.20

SS44 wrote:
In Andromeda just empty and when scanning on the screen nothing moves. It is unclear in any way , is there anything? It's some kind of faerie nonsense again or something somewhere from the game without looking cut...
There are some anomalies for which give experience,and minerals, but the majority of planets is really just a dummy (you can read the description of the planets) that would create the appearance of a large number of systems and some semblance of the galaxy.

S
ShellSPb 30.05.20

SS44
What kind of nonsense are activated the scan on the planet, the planet is explored, explored all appeared 100% researched.

A
Alphalva 30.05.20

SS44
In 1, the ME is not no man's sky
SS44 wrote:
The question arises - why should they?
SS44 wrote:
all these planets are just a prop?
Really... and Nahr...for us, for example, in the solar system nine planets? Inhabited only one...
In-2, see the first
SS44 wrote:
It is unclear in any way , is there anything?
System or planet is not important if any problems - suvi corset
SS44 wrote:
It's some kind of faerie nonsense or
Or the captain does not know the specializations of the members of his crew

A
A.S.Sasha 30.05.20

Entourage, entourage?