3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
._Fantom_. 30.05.20 10:57 pm

To start I have ? (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

I'd like to ask those people who know a lot about assassin creed syndicate.Will start if I have at least the minimum salary?
Intel Core i3-6100 CPU @ 3.70 GHz,8gb RAM,Gtx 560 TI.
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavluha72 30.05.20

will start, maybe even on medium.

Y
Yuriy Dedenev 30.05.20

FANTOM_Is_Fallout
To start now, but will be in the city to 10-13фпс (can't play)
I have a system and norms, like the city 17-25фпс, but on the coach again 14-19фпс.
So your system is not advised. But I play on medium settings on low you do not want, because it is just soap (no point in playing if you don't see soap).
So. Can certainly configs to put on minimal play. But it is unlikely you'll like it. I do not advise to do that.

B
Barnison 30.05.20

Starts*
Otherwise, you're asking to start you in the game.

D
Demonic Wolf 30.05.20

Yuri Dedenev
That's how you have to be a pervert to play with 17-25 FPS but medium settings ?

Y
Yuriy Dedenev 30.05.20

Demonic Wolf
This is the norm. Really like the series. So fine to play.

._Fantom_. 30.05.20

Yuri Dedenev
I bought GTA 5 on the average in the city 30-45 fps!

Y
Yuriy Dedenev 30.05.20

FANTOM_Is_Fallout
That GTA 5, and this Syndicate. Though the world is beautiful there, there. But apparently, Staska not so demanding, as the Syndicate. But your hardware will all be sad as I know this game and as far as I tested on it.

Y
Yuriy Dedenev 30.05.20

FANTOM_Is_Fallout
Though try. Maybe I'm wrong. But I tested this game on four different PCs, with different procedures, with different vidyuhi and the results were very different. Though the game is optimized (ie, if there is for example the GTX 980Ti, 16GB RAM, i7 (4-8 cores), then stable FPS, and for minimum wages is still ambiguous), but the iron she got a lot of questions.