3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
silitek 30.05.20 10:58 pm

The question of the modification of weapons. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

The question is. The game has mods for the weapons changing his shots ( e.g. relict of improvements to the beam shoot, or ket electricity)
Where I did not put the damage guns visually (when shooting at the enemy) is considerably lower than without them, although the numbers are the same. But they are there and are not cheap. Maybe they have some not documented features? Or have I just not put them there?
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
safot 30.05.20

that's all, what the nedodumku igrodelov.

M
Molnenosec 30.05.20

Most modifiers shooting for unknown prichinam nerf the damage and do not give appreciable advantages. Better such fashion do not use, just for the +% to something.

N
Nightma[R]e 30.05.20

Once set and never will. Maybe except for a certain weapon can be put.

M
MikuHadsune 30.05.20

Useless stuff. In General, these mods refused. no 1st +, but a bunch of disadvantages described above.

D
Denis G 30.05.20

Apparently the Legacy of fashion, came from the old RPG, where there were many opponents are immune to any damage type. There had to improvise.
In ME that I never saw, took all the parts are almost always a soldier, and the basic principle was always the same - shoot until it dies. No resists or immunos in this under-the RPG no.