3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dos-unit 30.05.20 10:58 pm

A bug with the quest \"the bottom of the bottle\" (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Not activated this quest, the doctor on the Nexus does not react (no menu). How to solve?
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
RPOCLABB 30.05.20

dos-unit
Question: yo-Ho-Ho edition or Litzau?

License I game for a 2nd time and problems with the quest not watch. Rather banal and blunt tip, try to fly with a nexus to land on another planet there to run a minute and come back and talk to her can help.

If you have a yo-Ho-Ho edition then I'm sorry there is a lot,maybe because of the crack in the game something stupid,given that litsuhe there bugs a lot about pirates and talking makes no sense

d
dos-unit 30.05.20

license of course. tried to fly, and other missions. it from place to place marking time, and there is no dialogue.

s
saa0891 30.05.20

dos-unit wrote:
How to solve?
Well, there are two options,either to load a save game before taking the quest (even if the fact that you flew to another planet did not help) or wait for the patch which will be released like tomorrow,but not the fact that a patch will fix your bug.

I Bagnols quest Cora Harper: the Ark of the asari,what this crap did not happen I have one on the forum biovars have already ripped the theme (I hope the patch will fix,and it's not some dull minor quest,sorry),but this also sometimes has been inactive for some elements but helped reboot saves,then in any.

T
TimKar 30.05.20

Among all of the quests have met only one bug, on ease, on the basis of Prodromos is the terminal with the quest, and when you approach it, there is empty, no letters. Total passed 98%. Tomorrow will roll out patch and can NG+ to start.