3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Traun 30.05.20 10:58 pm

Is there a chest in which to put extra stuff (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Me groups brought a lot of weapons, already places in the inventory left, and to throw out/sell sorry.
Is there a chest?
Possible increase of inventory space?, now 50/50
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
MikuHadsune 30.05.20

Place increases the cryocapsules of nescus in trade. I think a maximum of 80. The chest in the game.

S
ShellSPb 30.05.20

Traun
Sell everything except amps for crafting and resources, and of very rare instances can test to leave the money there is to spend and better weapons to criticise.

f
fLaMaster 30.05.20

No need to sell weapons and armor. Much cheaper to disit on the compound. Loans and so very much.

T
Traun 30.05.20

MikuHadsune
did not realize that cryo tube just from the seller to buy it is necessary?

s
saa0891 30.05.20

Traun wrote:
did not realize that cryo tube just from the seller to buy it is necessary?
At Bure,in the center where a round table, shop,science Department, etc control System the ASO,under the trade look to increase twice up to 65 and up to 80 units which is of course quite a bit.
The cryo tube is just points that you spend on these upgrades,they are prepared for the level of the nexus,in the upper right corner of the inventory.

E
EMPs 30.05.20

Traun
And you're far passed that? You(capsules) to poke his nose on the quest on the Nexus should have been. When the 1st Outpost founded.
And on the subject - all the fashion shop, all the weapons and armor - for the demolition, scrap to sell on a CD. And enough space (if certainly not to climb without cleaning bags the planet-two)

W
Wrenn 30.05.20

And fuck you soberish a complete collection of all weapons and armor. Have to throw so hard to find things.
Shit be in the hands of those who invented it.

E
EMPs 30.05.20

UPD: Thursday will be updated, promise slots to add more

Spoilers this Thursday we will release a new hotfix that resolves the technical problems (crashes, low performance) and adds several improvements that you asked for:

You can skip back and forth between the planets on the galaxy map.
Increased space for equipment.
Superior view of the eye in humans and asari.
Reduced price of keys to decrypt the code Relics, they began to meet more often at dealers.
Improved articulation in the voice over in another language.
Fixed movement Pioneer, if it moves in zigzags.
Improved algorithm for selection of players and reduced latency in online play.

https://www.masseffect.com/ru-ru/news/the-journey-ahead

E
EMPs 30.05.20

Wrenn
and so what's the point of the collection? Ala the magpie?

T
Traun 30.05.20

EMPs
well, I wanted to collect.
I did the Division has not yet thrown her - weak gun put in a trunk

E
EMPs 30.05.20

Traun
the system is not one.there are a lot of guns, each more and levels, and even different homemade/found(bought)

D
Denis G 30.05.20

Rumor has it that the chest will come along with kurianski the ark, in the DLC :) don't be surprised if so, in DA:O was.
But generally, of course, the game. If MEA is the Inquisition in space, to give at least the old chips of the Inquisition - customizable satellites and the chest.