3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zexer333 30.05.20 10:58 pm

Killed the World of wacraft??? (World of Warcraft)

That's interesting to know what everyone thinks about the fact that such heroes like Illidan,Arthas,kill Jaden etc. apart on epic,someone about whom no one even knows.Who do you think killed whether it is the universe of Warcraft??.
I personally think that yeah,like Illidan have done so much and killed a group of homeless.
Same with kill Jedinom and Archimonde.them not Varick who couldn't stop and kill(well fahrion fireflies called and Archimonde died),but then again, the same homeless people come and quietly kill them.Is that to the titans of Sargeras supposedly come?!
Personally though I don't like it,but playing and just forget that it's about Warcraft and playing as another MMORPG just don't think about the plot
41 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lyaski mosaski 30.05.20

Totally agree with you, but when the goal of the developers get more green to the throw trumps Варкрафт3 whose names are familiar to us : Archimonde (RoH), Illidan, Children, Kael Talas, Lady Vayshi, Artes (TFT). And the story of Vova rewritten, so that the user renewed subscription. In my opinion: Ilidan died in the battle with Artes in Northrend; blood elves remained in Eversong Woods, and went to outland for my Prince Kael Talas;......Hmm, that reminded Sanvel - there is generally namudrili %). It would be better to put a hole in the Caverns of Time, and interpret the history of Artesa.

An excerpt of the interview of the seventh edition of the Blizzcast:
Nethaera: Clear. And yet, if the final battle with Arthas is inevitable, does this mean that Wrath of the Lich King the game is over?
John. Allen Marriage: Art... Art... what is it?
Nethaera: (laughs)
Jeffrey Kaplan: of Course not. Arthas is just one bad guy. By the way, some players were unhappy that we want to give them a chance to fight Arthas. They say, how can we kill the Lich King, if it is based the whole history of Warcraft.”
Nethaera: Well, there is a reason.
Jeffrey Kaplan: But history does not stand still. Many players don't realize that Arthas only appeared in Warcraft III – the game that preceded the release of WoW . And before it was even a lot of other games and additions thereto, which have come and gone, many villains and heroes. Of course, Arthas in his own great character, one of the most powerful enemies, but rest assured: our age is enough bad guys. We can think of many other villains with whom you have to fight. The story of WoW and Warcraft knows many names with which the players never had to face. Remember Onyxia and Nefarion: they're just kids, a very bad figure, about whom nothing is known.
Nethaera: Right. A lot of what we've heard about him, but never met in the game.
Jeffrey Kaplan: don't worry, the world has plenty of scoundrels, which will have to fight.
John. Allen Marriage: we still have a lot of stories we want to tell the players. For example, if you remember the Burning Crusade expansion – we've never faced the leader of the Burning Legion, the Titan Sargeras. Aren't you curious what happened to him, where is he now inhabits? I'm sure we about it still will hear. So Jeff's right – the bad guys enough for all.
Jeffrey Kaplan: besides, we known for his passion to destroy all...
Jeffrey Kaplan and Nethaera: ...and then resurrect.
John. Allen Marriage: This we know.

Conclusion: we will come up with new bad guys.

K
KaIN 30.05.20

Illidan didn't die in the battle with Arthas , he was rescued.
And yet , not too many holes in the caverns of time out ?)))

L
Lyaski mosaski 30.05.20

And you can link to the salvation of Ilidan?

K
KaIN 30.05.20

of course ... http://www.lki.ru/text.php?id=4123 familiarize yourself with this material

W
Wolferrr 30.05.20

well, you can just close the project. What do you like best? =)

L
Lyaski mosaski 30.05.20

Draenor Set (what we know as Burning Crusade)

Azuremyst Isle - 1 to 10
Bloodmyrk Isle - 10 to 20

Eversong Forest - 1 to 10
Quel'thalas - 10 to 20
Hellfire Peninsula - 58 to 62
Zangarmarsh - 60 to 64
Terokkar Forest - 61 to 65
The Deadlands - 63 to 67
Nagrand - 64 to 68
Blade's Edge Mountains - 66 to 70
Netherstorm - 67 to 70
Shadowmoon Valley - 69 to 70

Northrend Set (what we know as Wrath of the Lich King)

Borean Tundra - 67 to 70
Howling Fjord - 67 to 70
Dragonblight - 69 to 72
Grizzly Hills - 70 to 73
Crystalsong Forest - 72 to 75
Zul'drak - 73 to 76
Sholazar Basin - 75 to 79
Storm Peaks - 76 to 80
Icecrown Glacier - 78 to 80

Maelstrom Set

Gilneas - 77 to 80
Grim Batol - 78 to 81
Kul Tiras - 79 to 82
Kezan - 81 to 86
Tel Abim - 83 to 85
Zandalar - 84 to 87
Plunder Isle - 86 to 88
The Broken Isles - 87 to 90
The Maelstrom - 89 to 90

Plane Set

Pandaria - 1 to 10
Hiji - 10 to 20

Wolfenhold - 1 to 10
Xorothian Plains - 10 to 20

The Green Lands - 88 to 91
The Dying Paradise - 91 to 94
The Emerald Nightmare - 94 to 97
The Eye of Ysera - 97 to 100

Deephome - 88 to 91
Skywall - 91 to 94
The Abyssal Maw - 94 to 97
The Firelands - 97 to 100

Legion Set

K'aresh - 96 to 99
Argus Meadowlands - 97 to 100
Mac'Aree - 99 to 100
Maw of Oblivion - 100+
The Burning Citadel - 100+++

where one of the off forums copied, kind of like the concept of proximity, for the development of the second world war, published 5 years ago =)- talked Achtung(who plays rile Stonemaul) on one of those off of the forum.

K
KaIN 30.05.20

wow .... and I don't know .... vreale didn't know ....

L
Lyaski mosaski 30.05.20

can't find a YouTube video where pokazyvayutsya the name of the next Addons and the arts to them.
Their ozhidayutsya three things:
For Volcom will be The Emerald Dream, the entrance secured by a dragon in the location of the Twilight forest(http://ru.wowhead.com/?zone=10#screenshots:id=96698) and go in there at present can only be the GM.
Further, in a Plane Set(concept name) ozhidaetsya the appearance of two new races: Panda, volkery (which shows the name of location 1-10уровни Pandaria and Wolfenhold).

Is that to the titans of Sargeras supposedly come?!
Yes, Legion Set(concept name). In art you can see 4 titanium: fire, water, earth, air. As for Sargeras, was not mentioned. For his death-be killed world of Warcraft. The assumption would be released as a Supplement Sanvel, Ulduar.

WoW2 will not. If I can find the video, be sure I give you the link.

L
Lyaski mosaski 30.05.20

After a long search, I found the link to this video, but alas, the service said This video no longer available due to claims of infringement of copyright from WMG. Even thought that the video shown was the final map of Azeroth, new Islands a lot.

Z
Zalatar 30.05.20

Warcraft is dead, killed by money and a little fat, Jadranka uncle who once almost created a Legend...in the history of the Warcraft universe well shown in the history of Arthas. The young Prince(world famous company) in which almost praying the common people(gamers), he is considered the new hope of humanity(all games - mega-hits), a warrior in armor Sayumi who is not shy to help ordinary peasants(constantly releasing patches even years after release, listens to the gamers)...And suddenly he betrays his homeland(destroys the whole universe of Warcraft), people who believed in him(again, gamers), all the sooner he valued and what he loved. It is the path of darkness, for strength, for power(DENGI!!!11).
He was no less legendary figure(the quality of the games is still on top), but who knew before can't even think about it without disgust and legitimate feelings that betrayed them...

Z
Zexer333 30.05.20

In the battle with Erasmo Illidan is not dead...then after the release of burjing crusade it was dismantled for epic gear to other players

K
KaIN 30.05.20

In the battle with Erasmo Illidan is not dead...then after the release of burjing crusade it was dismantled for epic gear to other players
read the post EPT

Warcraft is dead, killed by money and a little fat, Jadranka uncle who once almost created a Legend...in the history of the Warcraft universe well shown in the history of Arthas. The young Prince(world famous company) in which almost praying the common people(gamers), he is considered the new hope of humanity(all games - mega-hits), a warrior in armor Sayumi who is not shy to help ordinary peasants(constantly releasing patches even years after release, listens to the gamers)...And suddenly he betrays his homeland(destroys the whole universe of Warcraft), people who believed in him(again, gamers), all the sooner he valued and what he loved. It is the path of darkness, for strength, for power(DENGI!!!11).
He was no less legendary figure(the quality of the games is still on top), but who knew before can't even think about it without disgust and legitimate feelings that betrayed them...

mmm... brad ... world of Warcraft not revolve around Arthas , not spinning and will not spin .... we also Arthas to kill is not given , we can still come up with something (maybe we won't kill ) that way blizzardui inscrutable

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 30.05.20

can't find a YouTube video where pokazyvayutsya the name of the next Addons and the arts to them.
Their ozhidayutsya three things:
For Volcom will be The Emerald Dream, the entrance secured by a dragon in the location of the Twilight forest(ru.wowhead.com/?zone=10#screenshots:id=96698) and go in there at present can only be the GM.
Further, in a Plane Set(concept name) ozhidaetsya the appearance of two new races: Panda, volkery (which shows the name of location 1-10уровни Pandaria and Wolfenhold).

Is that to the titans of Sargeras supposedly come?!
Yes, Legion Set(concept name). In art you can see 4 titanium: fire, water, earth, air. As for Sargeras, was not mentioned. For his death-be killed world of Warcraft. The assumption would be released as a Supplement Sanvel, Ulduar.
Damn,such competent fakes never even seen-_-

K
KaIN 30.05.20

and be sure multiposting ?

W
Wolferrr 30.05.20

rather its just cruel point))

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 30.05.20

Hmm,I wrote here.Again:
All questions to the owner of tendonectomy

S
StimbI4 30.05.20

Can anyone briefly lay out the history of the Warcraft universe...as I understand it is very interesting

H
HiMera. 30.05.20

Knock me in ICQ, I you skins, the story of Warcraft even in a brief 53 pages)

L
Lyaski mosaski 30.05.20

Ikar Malkavian
Could multiposte after you click Delete (it is located to the right of the message icon critic).

Z
Zalatar 30.05.20

Kaip Arthas, I gave just as an example. And to kill him is SURE to give a like and Sargeras(in the future) and Azshara...

The day is near when the world of Warcraft come Diablo&KO, just because in world war II over which characters could be killed in the next expansion ...