3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrei-white 30.05.20 10:59 pm

How to remove or weaken the monsters? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

People just want pobrodit the game well in the end that she actually was. on this tell me who knows how to remove the mutants or at least to weaken, that would almost themselves dead!?
24 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ripper Man 30.05.20

+1
If you just want to walk, then the download location of the dressing room, there are no monsters, just an empty location, so atmospheric, surf it

but if in the game, then XS is most like something must be done.

R
Rashsherh 30.05.20

Delete the bin folder in the root directory of the game.

H
Haker.Purik 30.05.20

Oh, one can see, the boy overcame the fear and went with a solitaire in Stalker.
You can not kill monsters, but just to escape from them.

H
Haker.Purik 30.05.20

Reserch

-Well, Yes, in principle it is possible and so.

R
Ripper Man 30.05.20

no, if you delete the folder bin, then disappear all anomaly, I forgot chtoli?

To remove monsters, that monsters need to go to this path: C/Program Files/S. T. A. L. K. E. R.: Call of Pripyat/bin(in the game folder in the bin folder) to copy the file there xrGame.dll, then go to this path C/Windows/System32 and paste the file there xrGame.dll,, then go from the System32 and as quickly as possible to remove it(within 15 seconds after copied the file there xrGame.dll)(otherwise, all sablechase). If you did not remove within 15 seconds, then try again. Possible temporary extinction of the screen. Like everything, go for it!

L
Leohn 30.05.20

damn the game is easy I passed on the master never died, and if you DIN't know (first time playing) turn the difficulty to novice and hung with artifacts or rock cheats

H
Haker.Purik 30.05.20

Well, panature simple. Enough in the game directory in the resources folder to delete the file resources.db4 responsible for the monsters, and they will not.

R
Rashsherh 30.05.20

no, if you delete the folder bin, then disappear all anomaly, I forgot chtoli?

But there will be cars. :)

[
[Dyadka Yar] 30.05.20

And why to remove them? The game is not a game without mutants and anomalies. XS as the man on the master without death has passed, a year ago, I master died 4 times, even thought and can write a where XA:) but on account of the fact that the game is simple, I agree. But simple it is for those who have been playing and every angle there knows. The monsters in the game one name. Even Amateur games can any to kill with a knife 1на1 and not die, the main know the tactics of each mutant.

R
Ripper Man 30.05.20

The game is not a game without mutants and anomalies.
I do not agree. If you remove all the mutants and anomalies, and copy as many real places in the game to do life story, I think the game will be great.

R
Ripper Man 30.05.20

Not-not better nasambit so that all friends were
the best option of all offered IMHO

S
Sima4 30.05.20

Mutants can start bleeding.

-
-Kosh- 30.05.20

Delete the System32 folder. There lies the problem.

M
Metal Messiah 30.05.20

I do not agree. If you remove all the mutants and anomalies, and copy as many real places in the game to do life story, I think the game will be great.

Radiation and abnormal place to write is. That was scary. Well monstryakov any thread simple to be scared at night.

B
Bianor 30.05.20

Sims?

-
-Kosh- 30.05.20

Stalker without anomalies and mutants, not a Stalker. pix.PlayGround.ru

L
Legat Marks 30.05.20

Start to format the C drive. I got the answer - help.

G
Georgiy Moshkov 30.05.20

Coches-
Vinda will fly. Banter realized

G
Georgiy Moshkov 30.05.20

Legat Marx
:)Metal Messiah[for the freedom of UA]
Nope, better to more people

A
Akira Uki 30.05.20

Bunch down....