3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlackAkcel 30.05.20 11:01 pm

How to remove black screen with two CPU cores (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

So, in the minimal game are provided a 4-core processor or 2-core with some kind of system, not the point in this topic.
After spending several hours I found 2 solutions to this problem:
The method first.
1. Download the dual core fix program Throw it in the game folder.
Run as administrator.
1.Settings-Start in Secure Mode
2.Settings-Scrambling Options Standard
3.Scramble DLL - chose dualcore.dll immediately saved as dualcore_Scrambled.dll OK
4.Added to the process dualcore.dll and dualcore_Scrambled.dll, then inject, I restart the game and it worked.

The author of the method - Alrmamaximum from the site http://www.answers.ea.com
Спойлерhttp://www.answers.ea.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/20265453

Method two.
2. Go to the folder with the game.
Open Notepad and create a new file.
Add the following text to it:
Thread.ProcessorCount 4
Thread.MinFreeProcessorCount -2

Save the file as user.cfg in the same folder as the file.
Restart the game.
The method is found in the topic on the same website, but for games, THIS from the same company.
EA_DAVID - author.
Спойлерhttp://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/BLACK-SCREEN-WITH-SOUND-HELP/td-p/4948390/page/16
11 Comments
Sort by:
J
JolyMau5 30.05.20

BlackAkcel
Hmm, if everything is fixed with traditional methods, probably in the patch which will deliver the support.
The same Watch Dogs 2 gave a black screen, but they immediately said buy ka new cent, if you want to play.

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 30.05.20

In 2017 to sit in on two cores....hmm

M
MagicHero 30.05.20

Eugene Astrakhan
I agree I have a 2nd computer though and with a 2-nuclear percents but there is at least + 2 thread that gives you 4 threads. In comparison with the old core2duo increase 2-fold (even slightly higher), if you take an equal frequency. Although it is foolish to compare the percent of Intel's second and seventh generation.

S
Sprintin 30.05.20

how to play sorry? in the slide show?
I remember run for the two cor do inquisite and realized, it's time to go buy a PC.

S
Sidorovich12 30.05.20

Blue pan wrote:
Hmm, if everything is fixed with traditional methods, probably in the patch which'll drop support for the official
Nichrome will not be delivered. So the developers encourage the purchase of new hardware. They like the producers of iron cooperate.

B
BlackAkcel 30.05.20

I will answer all - I have a 2 CPU intel pentium g3258 3.2 ghz, with overclocking at 4.2 and 12 gigs of RAM. I have the Witcher on the ultra quietly went, and ME working more than 40 fps. Now the Inquisition is a great game and there is no slide show.
In any case, I hope someone might find this useful. And about the patch - is unlikely. As I understand it, battlefront in STAR the same problem was not solved, although I could be wrong.

B
BassFoot 30.05.20

BlackAkcel
Thanks, second method worked, but it was no use, the game is loaded and stopped, need a new percent to take.

B
BlackAkcel 30.05.20

BassFoot
Oh, there is one issue I can't say will work or not since returned the money for the game) (yo-Ho-Ho, wait a little bit and the pirates)
BES, Battle Encoder Shirase program that removes restrictions on the power consumption of the processor. I mean download, run Andromeda, launch the program, choose process, twist the slider to the side here and there and look. Might help, but not sure.
And I think I will go in the summer on the console. Tired of every few years update the comp.

F
Fei Fong 30.05.20

BlackAkcel
BlackAkcel wrote:
Tired of every few years update the comp.
tired of the drives to buy for 2-4K. buy percent with the motherboard the same putih 8350 and a uterus to him. budget will be around 15t.R.. BU in 2 times is cheaper...

G
GeRR_Praetorian 30.05.20

BlackAkcel
Tired of every few years update the comp.
And so many of us suffer! Developed polypocket not optimized Wake-up, and because they suffer.

F
Fei Fong 30.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
thanks soap)