3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheGoshka 30.05.20 11:01 pm

The fleet of Cormac the next stage of the war. (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

I have completed all 7 of the first assignments in the fleet several times,and the new tasks of the second phase of the war and not opened.
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
PetrGT1999 30.05.20

Goshka Kitsch
come on someone will open then

T
TheGoshka 30.05.20

Peter Tarasenko
Well,I'll try

s
solo837 30.05.20

Goshka Kitsch
The task of the fleet will open as you progress through the main story. And several times does not necessarily take place, once is enough.

S
SeniorJoker 30.05.20

All the stages will open after the plot is completely pass. Ingeniously made. Wanted to go play in the suit of the Admiral, and he opens up at the end.

P
PIRAT69 30.05.20

SeniorJoker
With such success it was possible to insert the award of this suit...In black flag I remember I got it and was playing with prikolchiki...and then did...Stoned yubisoft...

V
Vtulka13 30.05.20

gentlemen tell where to find the ship of the line level 60 ?

S
SergiouSSan 30.05.20

is it possible by downloading a save game with the walkthrough for 100% and then to begin to take the game anywhere? and then glyuknul save when GH became for tamplierov and now have to go either from scratch,or to throw.

G
GGame 30.05.20

focusnic87
If you're talking about the legendary ship, the map will be marked in red

D
Danil Kolcov 30.05.20

SeniorJoker
And how so? Then how to pass the job of the fleet,after passing the story?

E
Espanyolo 30.05.20

Of course, I'm sorry, but is it possible to go into the Navy Cormac pirates? (Escho I just downloaded this game and don't want to make it like Assassin's creed IV Black Flag !) Sorry in advance for my ignorance.

e
evgenij3308 30.05.20

Espaniola
Can. Completely. He provigil. But damn. I already was running everywhere. How now to make the time to scroll through - and the hell knows(((