3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Korbunja 30.05.20 11:02 pm

Quest items (how to delete?) (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Please help! How to remove quest items from the backpack? Lute, drum and flute of the quests at the Guild of bards upon the completion of quests is not retired, and throw them not! Overweight not wish to run and the list in the backpack to constantly turn reluctant! Stones of Barenziah are displayed one at a time... the list is very long! Throw them too impossible! Dagger of Cavatina also not thrown well, and some of the quest books or diaries and letters. How to fix it who knows and then 9 patches came out and have no effect... In oblivion bugs like this too, but there 2-3 subject was hanging all the time, not so stressful, and then just Gothic theater - bottomless backpack, except that the weight limit has not been removed... Write like someone with this problem managed.
31 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 30.05.20

Quest items (how to delete?)
Console.

K
Kanagan81 30.05.20

personally, I was too lazy all at the chests and the shelves to shove (Chita is a force)
player.modav carryweight 999999 and carry all you like.

player.removeitem ### the number of - (deletes object)
player.drop ### the number of - (throws from the inventory)
Is ### - ID of the object.
and the forum has already been written:

1. Include the form from the 3rd person
2. Open the console
3. The mouse click on your character
4. In the console, typed the command: showinventory
5. In the console window should appear a list of items in your inventory.
6. Scrolling through the list (the keys PgUp and PgDn) looking for name prevent you quest subject. Next to his name written by his ID (for example 000AB12C). Remember the id of the desired object.
7.Writing a team player.removeitem [item id] [amount]. For example player.additem 000AB12C 1
All. Quest item removed from inventory.

P
Pril Balsam 30.05.20

Dagger Of Cavatina
The quest is not yet fulfilled because

Stones of Barenziah are displayed one at a time... the list is very long!
Collect all 24 stones, finish the quest, the stones themselves will fall out

Lute, drum and flute of the quests at the Guild of bards
Patch set, and re-start the game, then at the end of their quests in the backpack will not remain

A
Alex SKLEP 30.05.20

I have in inventory lies an ancient scroll from the mountain parturnaksa, which was read at break times - while XS where to put it. Weighs 10kg

W
WarlokIII 30.05.20

Alex SKLEP
I have so same crap, but another 3 sfida with Dawnguard'a are not removed)))

m
mad wolf 30.05.20

XS is where to put it. Weighs 10kg
the librarian at the mages.
by the way, quest items weigh nothing, regardless of what weight is written on them, much sense to try to remove them from inventory - no.

P
Pril Balsam 30.05.20

By the way, ancient scroll I still have in inventory after performing the DLTS Downward, a mage from the College of it a second time takes longer

m
mad wolf 30.05.20

run DLC Downward, a mage from the College of it a second time takes longer
both dunajewski takes Dexion Evicus (6000) if not for the vampires to pass.
If you take DG for vampires - those scrolls can not be sold, but they do not weigh anything...

K
Korbunja 30.05.20

Patch set, and re-start the game, then at the end of their quests in the backpack will not remain
Don't want to re-start the game! 54 levels and there is no time to for all this new play! That Poured in was a desire again to go through everything more than once, and then something arises such - boring!!! Correctly someone wrote on the forum: all the resources thrown at the graphics, but about gameplay completely forgotten!!! and the gameplay-it is important!!!

L
Litti 30.05.20

Korbunja
You've painted up through the console, you can easily remove any item from the inventory, and start a new game because this is not necessary.
+ Quest items do weigh nothing. What are they stopping you? A purely aesthetic sense?

K
Korbunja 30.05.20

I apologize for oftop, and which quest branch glavna: about dragons or about Ulfric? He did not see the dragons if you kill their chief (don't remember how to call)????

L
Litti 30.05.20

1. About dragons
2. A dragon call. No, after completing the main story, dragons will not disappear

P
Pril Balsam 30.05.20

mad wolf
both dunajewski takes Dexion Evicus (for 6000)
Alas, alas, an ancient scroll takes, even for the guardian of the dawn

m
mad wolf 30.05.20

Alas, alas, an ancient scroll takes
And Harkon that you soaked in the campaign mode?

P
Pril Balsam 30.05.20

mad wolf
Of course.
Downward fully performed.

P
Pril Balsam 30.05.20

mad wolf
so, there is no answer in the wiki?

W
WarlokIII 30.05.20

mad wolf
Scrolls from DWG weigh 10 kg each!!!

m
mad wolf 30.05.20

WarlokIII
Scrolls from DWG weigh 10 kg each!!!
that's you read the inscription chtoli, or how you determined that they are just on 10kg weigh?
the situation is simple: something that is not quest - you can put that quest - it weighs nothing whatever written on it weight.

Cheryl
Alas, alas, an ancient scroll takes, even for the guardian of the dawn
I have took. only it seemed that the 6000 is for both, not each.

P
Pril Balsam 30.05.20

mad wolf
Well, you said, as much as a month thought

m
mad wolf 30.05.20

Cheryl
Immediately wrote because I have Custody does not pass it, then forgot.
when the wiki says that it works, you write that you are not working, and my experience is no, then what is the point of writing speculation?

And now written because of the warlock, Anousheh topic without reading what is above written.