3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shtender 30.05.20 11:02 pm

Fantasy about quests (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Not a bad story, the beginning of the quest you can take from the game Dark as the nameless hero was selected from the mining prison, instead of the orcs are Khazars and after Gerald gets out of the prison will go to Ivan the terrible to save Shani which is accused by the cook of a conspiracy, the war on the one hand the crusaders on the other Khazars. I would love to Herald learned necromancy and learned how to summon a skeleton minion to fight with monsters.
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 30.05.20

shtender
PFF well you should write a book about Warlocks, and even though he rides on a wooden horse with a wooden sword and slingshot. And Ivan the terrible shows where shmalyat with a slingshot and a stick of devils drives away. And the Khazars with the crusaders sometimes come Witcher with a Little help, and the monsters a lot, but the slingshot one. And Shani you can't touch because it's not Geralt and Sapkowski present from Laura...

a
airstorm 30.05.20

Um... the question is:
Spoiler

k
kuaa25 30.05.20

Prozorov Alexander, Cycles of Prince and Sorcerers

D
Danil Zotov 30.05.20

not Gerald and Geralt is hell when you learn

R
RBunny 30.05.20

Daniel Zotov
If this is the usual stuffing,what is there to learn?And Gerald here was specially written to get you the attention and angry comments wrote

L
LittelBro 30.05.20

shtender
That kind of nonsense? What are you Smoking? And as said above - Geralt

u
u3epJlu 30.05.20

Everything is already said about Geralt, sorry, I want my 5 cents, insert...) I think one that Herald this is trolling, for which similar topics, and blogs are creating?) Just to arrange srach about D/T's in the name of Witcher.) Oh trouble...)

A
Assassins11148 30.05.20

Odd, someone didn't get enough sleep, I think

W
Widukind 30.05.20

The world of the Witcher is not our world, it has its own history, its own continents and countries, their races and peoples. How to play (I'm not talking about reading Sapkowski's books) to not notice?

F
Fei Fong 30.05.20

The topic .....)
Spoiler