3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Priest 15.10.19 03:22 am

Peragus code from the turbolift (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

I'm at the beginning. Trying to get away from asteroid(the base) was stuck in place where you have to enter a code to open the turbolift. What kind of code? 3-17-13-5-7 removed from one of the technicians nefericit!!!

And the translation argyriou! Honestly the one who is the translation done I would face would clean! This is necessary SO lazy!!!!
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark Priest 15.10.19

Well people! Well! Tell me!

D
Dark Priest 15.10.19

Damn nobody knows what do with ATIP Pagarusa? I dosihpor in the same place! I want to go!! Tell me!!! Blah!

P
ProstoIlya 15.10.19

With dead technique...
And next to this talkative robot, it's the Master calls you?
If this point, you need to do next – need to find a recording device (don't know how the pirates moved). Z. W. lies relatively close to the doors that need to open. Take the device, go to the robot and persuade him to say in the Recording Device password the voice of the slain technician. Then, everything is simple.
If another point – all bets are off I apologize.

j
john 15.10.19

break the remote and do not suffer

D
Dark Priest 15.10.19

All thanks for answers! It has long been understood almost immediately once again asked. It was enough to put eng. version, and everything became much clearer! Where can a lightsaber get? And the BEEZ Jedi lightsaber that pop without the cross!

P
ProstoIlya 15.10.19

The sword you can get not before and go past the station and the planet Telos. And after... it Will take some time. Will have to wait. Suggest - how will allow free to fly – fly to Dantooine. There details for swords of the sea. And have a chance to get truly unique crystal for the protagonist, crystal bears his name.

D
Dark Priest 15.10.19

Their bin. 've got! Thank you. Ask questions, disconnected from the net, turn on the game and everything begins to work. :)))

l
love loko 15.10.19

EEEEEHHHH you need to read the dialogues who does not know the NC-50 code says that I reversional means that backwards need a code to enter 7-5-13-17-3

S
Sergamer 15.10.19

And in those five years, four months and three days, they sat patiently and waited for them, finally, someone replies... Necromancy, however.

X
XeOs 15.10.19

YYYYY)))

s
show_off 15.10.19

Indeed necromancy.

A
Apple aka ntKid 15.10.19

Truly nekropole.

E
Episcop_moo 15.10.19

Indeed archaeology.

A
ARTUR24 15.10.19

hi all I have a problem in General can not get out of the turbolift, no console to enter the code and the transmitter is also not used when the robot says his voice code

A
ARTUR24 15.10.19

AU help pliz

H
Hryush 15.10.19

And now, after five years in the subject has another necrophiliac (that's me) to say thank you for the question)

R
Rikudo Nagashi 15.10.19

Always lose with this thread.

A
Ancient Sun 15.10.19

Another thank you to our ancestors

K
Kayse_Nour 15.10.19

14 years later I also thank her for her decision)