3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 30.05.20 11:03 pm

Can't install AMD driver.

The problem appeared long ago,the fact is that when updating drivers to version 16.7.3 (if not mistaken),I had an error installing the driver package.However there was a feeling that the driver at all gone,gone AMD catalyst.I have tried other drivers,but he made the same mistake.Used DDU in safe mode,but nothing happened.The driver seems to have removed,but the error remained and had to do a system rollback.Then I gave up on the problem.But now came the game Deus Ex MD,she flew on the initial splash screen,I read that you need to update the driver.Decided to re download the driver but got a new error-the drivers,refer to the AMD.Don't know what to do,I decided to download snappy driver installer,although unlikely to help.Can something advise?
24 Comments
Sort by:
H
HorvaT_G 30.05.20

Remember during the installation of the wood AMD I have a General error climbs and a cancellation occurs, it turned out that NOD 32 did not allow the wood to be only through the off treated, can AntiVir hammer cord, at least my problem was in it.

E
Evgeniy Voronin 30.05.20

Spolecnost throw that red stuff:)But seriously,use this prog - Display Driver Uninstaller for the installation and removal of live wood.

P
Pepyachnik 30.05.20

If crimson doesn't work then install vcredist x64 or x32, depending on which bitness of your OS

K
KUNGFU 30.05.20

As an option to push AMD Lahu on Craigslist.. and buy NVIDIA