3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AnastaZZ 30.05.20 11:03 pm

Development Corporation 100% ? (Anno 2205)

Help, one last drawing to open=). 117 standard + 6 decorations with two regional jobs + statue 1 for 1 million investors. As the last to open, I do not understand. Google is silent.
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaxQjust 30.05.20

If I understand correctly, the task to be investors in umerenom continent, or at such other clients, they are near boutiques, perform it and get the drawing to appear randomly, they have to sit and wait. You coach and play? if Yes, then loginwin is a function to open all, but not always fully functioning.

A
AnastaZZ 30.05.20

Wow, thank you. Never really paid attention to these tasks. And here I was going all the Arctic craters of the moon to settle, thinking that will give another statue for a certain number of any class, both for investors. Will look then. First try to be honest, then if you will squeeze, then a coach will take).

d
dantt3 30.05.20

Prompt, completed the program of lunar licensing and fulfilled all sectoral projects. Types of transport available 16 from 18. How to get the remaining 2? And do I understand correctly that it is impossible to develop the Corporation's 100% not playing on veteran, because it opens the statue of the veteran?