3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 30.05.20 11:05 pm

To increase inventory (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

With the help of cryocapsules it can be increased from 50 to 80,given that the game has crafting,a lot of different modifications and power-UPS,weapon classes and armor inventory map a little,he immediately becomes clogged,it is sad that developed did not do the box,Biovars to gyrate as the Project.
Maybe somebody found a way how to do it by editing INI file for example.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 30.05.20

my Persian is fully Packed and more than 20 slots in the inventory is not...

s
saa0891 30.05.20

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI wrote:
my Persian is fully Packed and more than 20 slots in the inventory is not...
I'm happy for you,but the topic is not about that.

S
SS44 30.05.20

Well, in the Witcher was mod up to ~90,000 in weight units))) And Andromeda still sad...

E
EMPs 30.05.20

The obvious question, why did it score? Puhi are not thinking on disassembly. Scrap - for sale. A total of 30-40 slots in the worst case sabhas, and will be enough to pick up the top

P. S: this is the initial 50 was not enough, when apnuli causley - quite satisfied

s
saa0891 30.05.20

EMPs wrote:
The obvious question, why did it score?
What a silly question,at least in order to have different armor with different buffs and skills,now my inventory is constantly full to the brim and you have to constantly disassemble everything,very much is fashion and amplifiers.
In addition, there is another problem that you will have the gun or armor and can't try out immediately,you need to get to the terminal where we can all equip.
In any normal RPG where crafting is a chest that would go all that folding.

s
saa0891 30.05.20

SS44 wrote:
Well, in the Witcher was mod up to ~90,000 in weight units))) And Andromeda still sad...
Problems that modifications to games Biovars can be problematic,so fuck knows there will be a mod at all, or not in the Witcher 3 though, a patch box added,then I have serious doubts that Biovars anything will do.

E
EMPs 30.05.20

saa0891
Once again, why? Fashion and amplifiers needed in a given moment, all the excess you can sell with peace of mind, sense to save,run, with 1m in ur bag when thinking 5th? Just say that set armor is, why do all these mods and amps, or there is a meaning somewhere to spend money?
Not any, not normal, and not in RPG all generalize. The chest where really needed Kraft. We've got plenty of quests for extraction/hunting (at what is behind the parts)? What I do not remember this

s
saa0891 30.05.20

EMPs wrote:
Once again, why? Fashion and amplifiers needed in a given moment, all the excess can be sold with the calm of showers, avail them to save,run, with 1m in ur bag when thinking 5th? Just say that set armor is, why do all these mods and amps, or there is a meaning somewhere to spend money?
You once again ask a stupid question that I already said above,the feeling that you've never played in RPG games,if you use only one armor and one weapon that is another issue,I was just interested to try and use all,have a bunch of different sets with different buffs and mods,have a bunch of different weapons, etc., to collect all modifications and amplifiers and then to choose what I would like, etc.

T
Temenqo 30.05.20

Things were looking as up to 80 to raise, was not the capsule is opened after a Port Kadar :) .

W
Wrenn 30.05.20

Ie it turns out that the chest no, collecting armor/weapons.. not So chtoli?
This is che kind of nonsense finally?! I do not understand humor.
I do not know the weight this has never happened, it was always all available. In the first mass there the equipment was, too, but unlimited.
Che downs of the game did finally can not understand

f
fLaMaster 30.05.20

In DOE 1 was afaik 300 slots. Then the 80. Reduced the number, the horror. The game is shit, evasion, and seen yet The feeling that all mad and forgotten problems of the past games.