3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Atm0sphEre 30.05.20 11:07 pm

Group Debt vs a Monolith. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Good day, Stalker Brothers. And maybe enemies...
Who do you think is stronger? Member considers, or the Monolith?
You can argue forever without a few Doc-STV.
So let's start please with Debt, because I first Called it :)
Dolgovtsev:
Spoilerphobe that wants to destroy the zone, thus saving the civilians on the mainland. Destroy the mutants, thus helping beginners and single. Destroy all his enemies, all orders are executed at any cost. Discipline Is Strict. In the army, because Dolgovtsev are former Army.
Weapons Masters: PKM\PKM-Zulu\Storm\as-Val\Vintorez
Outfit: Jumpsuit Scientific Debt\Exo-Skeleton Debt
Equipped with 3 army first aid kits, 5-five bandages, 2 anti-happy.
One Master is able to kill the 3 masters of Freedom.
Not to fear mutants, in contrast to Svoboda.
Dongara we discussed, there were a Monolith.
Monolith:
Poligraphovich which protects the stone Monolith. Trying to kill all the stalkers that exist in the Area. Neutrality with Zombie, Controller, Snork. Willing to sacrifice bunch of people for the sake of dobite, for example Gauss-Ghana. Discipline - No one, and never talks, even when they see the enemy. Always silent, if caught the soldier of the Monolith, he will try to kill yourself, by all means. We in the RFP read through the story from the Military on the Outskirts of Pripyat.
Weapons Masters: SVD\AC-Val\IED\ЛР300(rare)\Vintorez(Rare)
Outfit: Jumpsuit Scientific Monolith\Exo-Skeleton Of The Monolith
Provided 2 science kits, th 10 bandages 0-s anti-Radov (radiation doesn't affect them, for some reason, I do not remember)
One Master is able to kill 5-7x masters of Freedom.

We conclude.
Debt: Radiation affects the body, not willing to sacrifice hundreds of soldiers, talking(thereby attracting the attention of others).

Monolith: Radiation does not affect the body ready to donate any amount fit fighters, if only to get some thing, don't talk, the neutrality with the 3 mutants.

Conclusion:the monolith is stronger only due to the fact that they are fearless, not backing down, donate a bunch of fighters, not the effect of radiation, mutants in neutral. Monolith stronger.

p.Jana s who do not want to offend\offend\to disappoint, this is my personal opinion!
p.s.s that's all.
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
AR3E 30.05.20

Wing42
That's what I said.

T
Tiem 30.05.20

What to say. It is only your opinion.
All decides the tactics and the situation. And pipestone measure on the basis of need, around the campfire.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 30.05.20

If the Monolith is Awareness, they may still be, God knows what forces and technologies that no Debt, no war, no stalkers and I have no idea.

N
Nikita Hobotnev 30.05.20

The duty of neutrality with the military (chopper in a VERY emergency situation), often to them are beaten stalkers, they have a good training. Debt and Moonlit approximately equal in strength, but Debt is better.

B
Balubery 30.05.20

I agree, all depends on the situation, equipment, tactics, number of troops, their level of training, availability of support from a particular group and nemerenoe number of different factors.

B
Balubery 30.05.20

As for who's better, it's clear that no one in their right mind and on their own will not be nailed to the Monolith. There is nothing to talk about.

V
VovanFitisov 30.05.20

Those and other fanatics. Some are obsessed to destroy the Area, though it's impossible, while others protect the center Area from the first running of Awareness. Silly to compare, each has its own advantages.

r
rPeBoJL 30.05.20

Monolith has never been against Debt. he was and is against all. it makes more sense to oppose it to the Military as these against all. at least officially. especially if you take into account the fact that the Monolith is not fanatical in its pure form as an example of a Debt (even formally). and as is Radiation does not affect the body? I would say that it is adequately affected. while on the other it affects in stopitsot times stronger than real

N
Nikita Hobotnev 30.05.20

VovanFitisov
No, dolgovtsev not fanatics. Yes, there are a few radical groups, but mainly the debt only makes everyone alive, or better when right in front of the bunker, Sidorovich will be to run 2 chimeras? Debt helps scholars, and I believe that if you can't destroy this area, it is necessary at least to keep.

r
rPeBoJL 30.05.20

Nikita Korotnev
do you seriously think that hundreds of people inside the perimeter can dramatically affect the Area by shooting muddy? mutants don't have the Area. the mutants is only the consequences

A
Atm0sphEre 30.05.20

rPeBoJL
They are the type of chip is, radiation doesn't affect them, even bare to go to! I want to challenge nerd, 9 years old plays Stalker? :D

r
rPeBoJL 30.05.20

Atm0sphEre
you've walked too much under the burner

N
Nikita Hobotnev 30.05.20

rPeBoJL
I'm not saying that a hundred people affected, but I agree that without them it would be much worse.
Yes, the mutants this is not the area, but not the consequences, the effects of art, they give up scientists, along with parts of mutants, they all UTB study, create something useful. In the end, the hundreds (and in my opinion - 3), though not dramatically, but still affect the area.

A
Atm0sphEre 30.05.20

Nikita Korotnev
Mutants - submit About-consciousness. Do not touch the Monolith. I forgot to mention. And this is the Experiment of W. J. A. Z. Of consciousness everything is under control. ;)

V
VovanFitisov 30.05.20

Nikita Korotnev, the more mutants are killed, the more they become. Area — a living organism, and it also has a defensive reaction. Here take the time when the Area was still only a few people. There were no chimeras, pseudogiants etc. were only mutated because of the radiation of the dog, boar, rat. But when a person to invade and balance was off. Mutants had become more dangerous, there were new species. Anomalies became more emissions appeared. And lagouti only aggravate the situation.

r
rPeBoJL 30.05.20

Nikita Korotnev wrote:
without them it would be much worse
Yes) more charismatic idiots - only plus the story will go)

Nikita Korotnev wrote:
implications - arts
arts and anomalies produced them the same. arts are not good. arts evil. only a few people understands this

Nikita Korotnev wrote:
arts, they give up scientists, along with parts of mutants
well, the rules. expedition expensive. equipment, food, medicines, shipping... they also need something to beat. that is the perimeter of the through traffic in the Sciences arts like legitimate.

Nikita Korotnev wrote:
but still affect the area
ants also affect the ecosystem)

VovanFitisov wrote:
the more mutants are killed, the more they become
not a fact. perhaps in the habitat of the weaker, come more strong. can eat nothing because of the destruction of their food. or rather expanded the area for hunting

VovanFitisov wrote:
There were no chimeras, pseudogiants etc.
but what about the lab... these monsters were originally bred there.

VovanFitisov wrote:
mutated because of the radiation
radiation had little effect on the mutation. here it is in a different light. more powerful sources of influence on DNA. as a variant of psi-impact of emissions

A
Atm0sphEre 30.05.20

rPeBoJL
I agree, the mutants will not be affected.

F
FluensCad 15.10.20

Why is Liberty afraid of mutants? In fact, freedom just tries to harm the zone less, because it wants to study it.

M
MunchkiN 616 15.10.20

I still don't understand why the monoliths don't seem to be particularly scary and everyone else's problem is that they turn into zombies at worst. and there's all the stalker about the fact that stalkers go some kind of backyard and there Aaaaa need to disable the burner. and on the side of the burner cheerful monoliths run out and sports there engaged, lunch. near the reactor portals as a toilet use that kakahi not to clean and they there stalkers flew randomly those they get some knowledge of onomoly and the dispute of monolithic with a man in the area turns out something like with a witch 3 perfectly adapted to all sorts of mutations. so that if the zone passively works on a monolith or a monolith on the zone, they have a strategic advantage.