3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
main1991 30.05.20 11:08 pm

Quest \"Mouse\" (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

You need to look for the tablet with data, but they zapasnoy randomly, tired of driving across the desert (I have one quest, instability and infection, almost gone), throw off pliz map with the approximate places spawn scavengers.. or rather them micro camp.
5 Comments
Sort by:
J
JS_Denton 30.05.20

I also traveled two hours but never found anything I really there for another three or 4 takizh same quests, the corpses , the old relics and the bomb must be found. And weigh

A
Alllex236 30.05.20

main1991
it so happens that the entries in a row will spawn on the same point, 3 times I picked up in one place, and all counted as different

S
StrangeBelk 30.05.20

JS_Denton
All the bombs on the bridge hanging. 3 at the bridge, one at the beginning with the side on the crossbar and one on the other end under the bridge on the crossbar.

m
main1991 30.05.20

Using restarting saving did not help.. had to do everything through a special quest, was quest found the scoreboard, but what is noticed, if not to shove ahead of the locomotive, at checkpoints or camps out in THREE more side quests..... It's cruel the Way... I have one just repainted armor?

I
Iven13 30.05.20

main1991
space to help you :)