3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NaemnikFoma 30.05.20 11:08 pm

It takes people to design fashion! (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Hello! I create a new mod of the RFP. I need people to design all those who can help to write here!
47 Comments
Sort by:
D
Direm 30.05.20

Nifigase.Explain at least for that mod,and then pick up people

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 30.05.20

Naemnika
Another school-hack?

A
Anomel Suna 30.05.20

Naemnika
Need a person without any skills and desires? I know how exactly to spoil, so I'm all right

N
NaemnikFoma 30.05.20

The tridognayta index2 mod will tell us about the Stalker named Smith. Before he got in the zone was an ordinary man, lived a simple life like everyone else. Went to the zone to earn money. I will continue to write. Everything else will look in fashion.

N
NaemnikFoma 30.05.20

I will be very glad to new people who agree on the joint development

J
JABA AZAZINA 30.05.20

Naemnika
you again... last mod about the recruitment of over 1 million do not want to stir up something ?

J
JABA AZAZINA 30.05.20

Enamel Suna
Sign a quality Ubisoft
The tridognayta index2
Some of the boys, atas ! don't listen to, he's already struck up the same topic half a year or a year ago, the story was just perfect. Employment who has been assigned some task for 1лям. In General, RIL is school-work. But then at least crazy enough to fully describe the mod, and don't think that the idea budel better than last time.

N
NaemnikFoma 30.05.20

Nathan-Explosion no Explosion this time will bring to mind

J
JABA AZAZINA 30.05.20

Naemnika
Learn to have finally a normal answer people in the comments, so that they are seen. There is not just when you hover the cursor on the message 2 points: reply and report,

N
NaemnikFoma 30.05.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion I say this time will bring to an end,I'm not going to throw as your previous mod. I just need people to help in development.

d
djon2486 30.05.20

cool nodestroy,drinking from Stalker 2! get a team together!

J
JABA AZAZINA 30.05.20

Naemnika
it is not that you gave up on, and that you idea is shit

J
JABA AZAZINA 30.05.20

djon2486
it was too dangerous a gift for us sinners, and he knows it. so he decided to give us a portion of fekala on a saucer.

D
Direm 30.05.20

Naemnika
May [try]to help,but know that in scripts-animations-and all the modding I do not understand.
By the way,this historyis very typical...decorate it as something,for example:the Wife of the main character by the name of Gregory Topolev kidnapped for non-payment of debts,and took her out in the FDS that the debtor accurately return the debt.He went there to deal with the kidnappers,taking the cry ofTopolWithout the authorities knowing he's going,grabs the phone,food,sleeping bag and goes to the perimeter.And so begins his story...

D
Direm 30.05.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
Nathan-Explosion Explosion wrote:
Employment who has been assigned some task for 1лям
And now imagine that you tell us about fashiona Contract for a good life...

A
AR3E 30.05.20

The smell of botovodstvo.

J
JABA AZAZINA 30.05.20

The tridognayta index2
Imagine what they say about school-crafts. Though it is not necessary to provide. Him to a normal fashion as I gtx1060. One idea is better than another, about hires, about shit. They just bring.

D
Direm 30.05.20

It is necessary to gain experience.All the modmakers too(I'm sure)started out with such acraft.

J
JABA AZAZINA 30.05.20

The tridognayta index2
then it makes no sense to do something new, when there is a great modmejkery that 100% gash something better than you. No, Riley, that is now possible with the Stalker to do ? story mode cut - not exactly a subject that you think fit may be a slag, rebalance or twisting grafon - also already there. High to carry the plot from one engine to another. I had the idea to plug the engine CHN the story of PM, but I do not rummage especially in modmakers. Why ENGINE ERS ? Yes, because most of the locations are organized harvesting of the war faction, and the game is not a frieze, as on the engine SN.

D
Direm 30.05.20

Why ENGINE ERS ? Yes, because most of the locations are organized harvesting of the war faction, and the game is not a frieze, as on the engine SN.
And there, the dialogue is better
then it makes no sense to do something new, when there is a great modmejkery that 100% gash something better than you
So we will make a mod for yourself.So,for entertainment