3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arystan1988 30.05.20 11:09 pm

GPU load 99%

Good day! You have any problem with the video card EVGA GTX 770 2 Gb. The temperature in a simple 36-39S. All perfectly suited to a certain point. Downloaded Far cry 4 (the pirates). Played about a week and everything was OK (GPU is not much warmed, about 65-75C), but after a week noticed that the temperature increased to 85-90C, and the GPU load is 99%. Deleted the game and the installer, downloaded another Repack, similar to everything. Tried different games. In all, there almost was. Artifacts were not observed. Lags and freezes was not. Shoveled various forums but have not found the answer. Searched for viruses (such as miner, etc.) thanks OS, not helped, in the end demolished all neskoromnaya formatting. Nothing has changed. Circulation in the building is excellent. Thermal paste replaced. The case was lost. The only thing not cleaned is the PSU. Played even in non-optimized Batman Arkham Knight and everything was fine. But with Far cry 4 had this disease. At a friend's graphics card Asus GTX 770 and he has with the game Dying Light is also 2 weeks after my card started the same conical. I really hope that the problem is not hardware. No acceleration did not. I had a little utility to lower the frequency and set priority temperature, the card does not overheat, but it won't go either because productivity falls. Could you please tell how to fix it.
Specifications if needed are: I7 3770 / Huntkey 600W PSU / EVGA GTX 770 2GB / MB Asus P8Z77-V LX / body are provided below fulltower / 2 of the cooler 20 mm on blowing and on blowing.
Thank you all!
21 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 30.05.20

Arystan1988
The virus was special to annoy the user without having made, download it and it is sewn into the BIOS of your video card, so reinstalling windose will not help here, only change the graphics card. Free cheese (pirates) only in a mousetrap.

R
Ryazancev 30.05.20

GG4
The fantastic nonsense of your not seen!

R
Ryazancev 30.05.20

Arystan1988
Edge lights and doing light under normal conditions should fully load the GPU. Like most modern games.
And I have the same problem on 780 Oh, the current block saves.
Spoiler

B
Brotello 30.05.20

Windows zero pose and don't even try shaman, and I will rate five Starz won't help, it was 2 times with a GTX970. However for me it was because of the conflict between the two prog for overclocking

C
CockroacH21rus 30.05.20

There was a problem,rolled up torent edition GTA 5 played played,and then he turned to proctorragia look (via msi afterburner,gpu-z) and I have a download of the GPU 99 all the time,without interruption,even though the game is not!
In General, put processes Explorer,looked at the files on loading of the GPU,was extra svchost(not necessarily it), just kill process free and more problems arose.Nothing to reinstall is not necessary!
Also read the forums and concluded that it was a Trojan horse by which of the compute power of the graphics card went for processing third-party data of another user.There is such a thing as to take whom to rent when idle,ie on your comp at the time when it is not used will be processed to the person who needs it,but pay money for it,and in my and maybe in your case it was a virus!
Спойлерhttps://technet.microsoft.com/ru-ru/sysinternals/processexplorer.aspx

C
CockroacH21rus 30.05.20

GG4
Complete nonsense! and certainly the video card should not be changed!

C
CockroacH21rus 30.05.20

Ryazancev
Correct a little: load GPU for the most part depends on the displayed settings in the game,the lower the setting the less it costs! and do not have edge Lights and dying light will eat 99% vidyahi!

p
pekabir 30.05.20

conventional bitcoin miner

7Rain7 30.05.20

GG4
More codswallop than this vyser've ever heard. He invented, or a virus written?

A
Arystan1988 30.05.20

pakaur
no, bitcoin also aware of and this is not the case, especially zero formatting was.

p
pekabir 30.05.20

Arystan1988
same game a year ago, was discussed http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/video/greetsya_videokarta-839407/

A
Arystan1988 30.05.20

Ryazancev
well it is clear, voracious games, etc. But the problem is that it started from the very beginning. And the rest of the game I have had no overheating of VC. And edge lights started to eat the brains after 2 weeks and then all the other games too. Okay, dog with this GPU load, how to deal with an abnormal overheating? temperature every second grows approximately 38C, 45C, 52C, 65C, 72C, 85C, 90C.

A
Arystan1988 30.05.20

Brotello
first, put a clean Windu, didn't help. then did zero formatting and clean again the wind, the result know. ((

A
Arystan1988 30.05.20

GG4
I read about this virus. only about how it is sewn into RAM and is executed on a computer (magic in General). to change the video card is too radical.

A
Alexander Bekker 30.05.20

Same problem with GTX 750 Ti. Played once in Far Cry 4 and noticed that GPU then all the games began to warm up to 66°C without any reason. When before a stable temperature was 55-57°C in all games.

S
Sergh7777 30.05.20

I had this crap on my 780ti.Go to running processes and see what's most active,and then kill the process and see the download GPU.If helped overload the computer and watch the download of GPU as soon as the start shipping look at the processes and look for one that is killed before you restart,click on it with the right button-to show the location then just delete it with the screw.Good luck!

R
Ryazancev 30.05.20

Arystan1988
If you have the opportunity. Then put another videokaraoke the system and see the behavior. And my video card on a computer friend.
Importantly avoid damage to the iron.
If the system is clean and no miners, very similar to dried thermal paste.
For this and need validation on another PC.

K
KanoVoxLian 30.05.20

the system is littered with all sorts of unnecessary prog,for delete it.and you will have happiness.

S
Sergey Ivanovv 30.05.20

You're not far, the map should be loaded on 100% to get max performance

V
VenomNSK 30.05.20

Brotello
I right now the gtx 970 vkluchaet comp 2 min the gpu usage raised in the trash greets Drava any use of all perezagruzit and all new ) che FARMAT pamozhet ?