3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hydrolisk 30.05.20 11:09 pm

Easter eggs (Wasteland 2)

Who's got something funny? Share))

In the starting location, you can ask the vendor about the Citadel. She tells that before there were cranks who gathered and worshiped the pre-war stuff (even if you do not know what it is) and no one were not allowed to him. Is it me or this is a clear allusion to the Brotherhood of Steel? :)
69 Comments
Sort by:
L
LinArtem 30.05.20

Water chip 13, a Big ring (with a gold and too great for a man, fans of Tolkien will understand), in the citadel lies a Fat man (just don't touch the = button) ), and a whole lot of things that I'm not really looking I threw in the trash, but in vain.

H
Hydrolisk 30.05.20

Found Hard disk 10 MB
The description says something like
Stuff. I don't expect you ever will find so much information to fill it completely
I'm not sure, but I think this is someone's quote. I would have to remember who said it.
And the disc itself is a reference to the first hard dick for a personal computer created by IBM. For personal computer the size of 5 inches, not the refrigerator.
In General, the first was a volume of 5 MB, but the story went exactly ten, because it was from him came the name Winchester.

Oops! Exactly 25 meters. Atlante, thank you)))

A
Atlante 30.05.20

Hydrolisk
Winchester 25 megabytes. The words of Bill gates: no one will need the Winchester for more than 25 megabytes.

E
Evilpwn 30.05.20

On the trailer, Rick is dumping the old cartridges with the game E. T. reference
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%97%D0%B0%D1%85%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5_%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BE%D0%B8%D0%B3%D1%80_Atari

c
ch56 30.05.20

Vaginal wig)Found somewhere in the drawers.Hairy triangle)

M
Maklline66 30.05.20

Vaginal wig)Found somewhere in the drawers.Hairy triangle)
Pubic mustache the same. Kind of a parody to the South Park, where Cartman had a beard of pubic hair

s
shhelkun 30.05.20

with the burial of the cartridges turned the trick in the beta version found this cache at the beginning of the game , hovered fence about 3 oblique , shorter than the whole was before the guys ammo , first aid kits ....just a money cheat it turns out , came to upgrade to the full version , cheers sssssay , and to celebrate, I started a new game , but is not gone , put the difficulty Ranger and run to the stash and found....... OOPS, the cost of cartridges ZERO ... well, even better , became more difficult to play , tobish interesting , just not enough, we must do to survive.....

s
shhelkun 30.05.20

ch56
I dispense the grave at the rail nomads , and there's a used condom......well this is too much , dig two meters into the interior and such crap on the bottom of the grave =)

a
alien_player 30.05.20

Someone knows what does the red button on the computer in the sewers of Hollywood ?

k
kedima 30.05.20

Floppy disk with pevoy part of the game, it can be attributed to the Museum and to icon fans of Wasteland (the licker +1). The curator then tagamet it and tell me what this game is about our General.
Magazine about naughty nuns found a magazine about computer games in 1988 with the bent page on the article about the first part of the game, d20 dice, faloimitator, the doll Wesley from star trek, the toy Teddy ruxpin doll.

A
Andreyka_05 30.05.20

Found the mysterious temples. One of them is a big monitor and something like a joystick. Other Temples-stones with different quotes.
Also found a playboy magazine, the Kama Sutra.

T
T.T.G 30.05.20

A couple of fun and interesting moments (not Easter eggs):

shark?No,not heard
Spoiler
get the piranha plant
Spoiler
someone and his hand
Spoiler
DNA tests
Spoiler
Spoiler

Rubik's cube
Spoiler
pipe brick
Spoiler
harsh miner (guess where)
Spoiler

H
Hydrolisk 30.05.20

Found a book if androids Dream of electronic sheep.
Real science fiction novel by Philip K. dick, written in 1968.
In 1982, based on the novel by Ridley Scott made the film "blade Runner" with Harrison Ford in the title role.

k
kpevetko 30.05.20

Cartridges with the game E. T.
Spoiler

A floppy disk with the game Wasterland
Spoiler

Necronomicon
Spoiler

UPD

The doll Wesley Crusher from Star Trek: The Next Generation (Star trek: the Next generation, 1987-1994 year) - played by wil Wheaton, sometimes appears in the TV series the Big Bang Theory (2007-XXXX).
Spoiler

Obnarujil have as many as 3 things, in one place, and so:
1)Furby electronic talking toy robot released in the US in 1998, and if anyone watched the simpsons, remember the series in the bark were shown a Furby (or rather its copy, because nobody wants to pay compensation)
Spoiler
2)lightsaber (he is below in the comments, but I still added it)
Spoiler
3)Troll toy Troll, in this case a keychain. Common in a variety of film/TV series/animated series (for example, in the cartoon series King of The Hill (king of the mountains), a series about a Stroke in the house of Hank.)
Spoiler

Sega genesis (we called it the Sega Mega Drive):
Spoiler
Console Neogeo (Neo Geo gaming system, created by Japanese company SNK in 1989)
Spoiler

Shampoo, apparently a hint for Head & Shoulders
Spoiler

Book V for vendetta, and stuck here... that, at least in the world of Wasteland, it is called the forbidden book
Spoiler

UPD 2

The conversation on the radio, a reference, apparently to a war of the worlds
Spoiler

Shelter find in the computer and understand what happened to all of his tenants. (fallout)
Spoiler
By the way, by the asylum. Before him stands a statue is nothing more than a symbol of the site rpgcodex.net you can also see the computer in the asylum.
Spoiler

V
Vanya Savchuk 30.05.20

In the city of Radium ( sort of ) in Los Angeles have two people, Dante and Virgil ( I hope everyone is familiar with the DmC series of games )

s
s0xatyu 30.05.20

Somewhere near Hollywood found the inscription I really wanted to do a game on unreal engine, or something similar, can't remember exactly ))))
In dungeons, new citadel is a computer with an inscription alluding to the third part.

p
psythra 30.05.20

Who's the dude who says INFIDELIS''? I'm wrong kind of...

T
T.T.G 30.05.20

Vectrex - 8-bit gaming console.Unlike most other game consoles connected to home TV to transmit the raster image (i.e. game consoles), "Vectrex" had its own built-in monitor representing vector graphics. The monitor was monochrome, but on the screen superimposed translucent colorized film, its for every game that gave an illusion of color, and also reduced the effect of the flicker inherent in vector monitors.
The system has been built one game "MineStorm" (like the arcade game Asteroids), the other games supplied on the cartridges.

Specifications:
CPU: Motorola 68A09 at a frequency of 1.6 MHz
Memory: ROM — 8 KB RAM — 1 KB
Sound: General Instruments AY-3-8912, built-in speaker
Monitor: Samsung monochrome 240RB40

A real rarity in size to the house

Spoiler

T
T.T.G 30.05.20

Near the Mysterious Temples caught an interesting dialogue on the radio.A screenshot of the last message
Spoiler

The beginning of the translation:
This is a healthy sign ...

r
russeljoke 30.05.20

in the basement of the new citadel on one of the computers information about Wasteland 3 and the character says: It would be great to see