3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PierreDim 30.05.20 11:10 pm

How to play on your controller is NOT XBOX 360 (The Walking Dead: Season 2)

Here's a pad (defender game racer turbo gt)
Spoiler

The game messed up buttons (button A is Y, R1 is a START, right stick does not work)
I tried to run with XBOX 360 controller emulator ,x360ce which, but she refuses to see the emulator that I'm trying to push, apparently the game is some kind of a standard pad.
Who can faced with similar, share tips. By the way this garbage from the instill games from Telltale Games, the Wolf is the same.
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindican 30.05.20

CROSS5796
buy x360 gamepad, by the way I am with X controller can't play the game it does not see((

S
Stiratel 2010 30.05.20

Something a controller from PS 3 like a little.

S
SeniorJoker 30.05.20

Stiratel 2010
Yes. This gamepad was made on the layout PS.

CROSS5796
In the game mixed up buttons
No. All right. The layout of the PS'Novi.

I tried to run with XBOX 360 controller emulator ,x360ce which, but she refuses to see the emulator
In the socket to push the plug for food. Of course refuses to work.

Try to download the emulator. Although of little help. My PS pickup only steering wheel. Compatibility with NFS MW was small(off driermy), but playable.

The Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows and no problems. You can only wish good luck.

K
Kuzko 30.05.20

I have long solved the problem by buying this gamepad

A
AnDERS_AV 30.05.20

Decided to share my solution for ds4. The controller was working properly (do not confuse the button) need to use a program ds4tool, it is definitely necessary to put a tick on hide ds4 controller.

J
JonhZoidberg 30.05.20

AnDERS_AV
Thank you, soared two hours, all sorts of crap pumped but it turns out everything is much easier, thanks again!!