3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex3540 30.05.20 11:10 pm

The problem with SLI

Hello, today there was a problem with sly. In games appeared Jumpy blurry textures, for example, 1 battle. Helps in the settings of NVIDIA Mode rendering SLI to supply one GP. What could be the problem? sly can change the bridge? Driver re-installed and rolled back to the previous one.
i7 3930k, GTX Titan x2, win10 64x
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rad1k 30.05.20

To play single Gpu or Sli to expect when taking for the game

w
william1992 30.05.20

Lol. Why slay two titans??))))))
Ahahaha. And what do you have in your profile Athlone and GTH 5ххх???))))

n
nickSIA 30.05.20

alex3540
Only tested on Battlefield 1 ???. Test synthetic Unigine Haven such as a free programm...

M
Maxximka_UA 30.05.20

william1992
And if I write in the profile that I have a Villa on the Canaries, Rolls-Royce, on Saturdays we are with Obama in the pool go, and on Sundays with trump poker playing you also believe? If the person is normally asked for specific configuration help if you can, if not then do not write nonsense...

If this problem in many games, you check each card individually may have some problems with one of two graphics cards as an option.

w
william1992 30.05.20

Maxximka_UA
Have to slay two titans and in the profile to write Athlone? Seriously??? Your analogy is even more irrelevant than my comment

a
alex3540 30.05.20

well, Yes, the old profile need to update) this garbage only in battle and I played a long time normally, and suddenly began! in other games everything is OK! http://imgdepo.com/id/10451864.jpg
by the way checked in haven benchmark, all is well! it seems the latest patch battles broke sly

S
SS44 30.05.20

SLI in itself is a problem. That's how many years have passed since its introduction , and trouble-free operation can not achieve... and do not want in the course(((