3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neron_13 30.05.20 11:11 pm

Build a computer to 35,000

Good day, people.
Finally came the time when I decided to buy a new computer, and then have to read the blogs and the forum and saliva choke from the Witcher, GTA and other igrulek.
But the budget is very limited, up to 35,000, so please help in the Assembly, and that can advise or explain what I don't understand why. Want in the future to upgrade the camera as opportunities and resources.

So, what I typed:

CPU: INTEL Pentium Dual-Core G4560, LGA 1151 * OEM
Device cooling: deepcool gammaxx 300 DEEPCOOL
Motherboard MSI H110M PRO-VD
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX DDR4 CMK8GX4M1A2400C14 — 8Gb
Video card: MSI GeForce GTX 1050TI, GTX 1050 Ti GAMING 4G X
Power supply AEROCOOL KCAS-500W
Case: mATX ZALMAN ZM-T4 Mini-Tower

Gained here: https://www.citilink.ru/ City of Arzamas.
Many advise to take INTEL Core i5 7400, saying, he will reveal the graphics card. Is it worth it to pay 3 times?
Please adequate scrutiny and an adequate explanation of where I'm right or wrong, it is better to change and why.
31 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garik Nevskoy 30.05.20

Percent of good, uncontested today in a limited budget.
For cooler overpayment and extremely excessive efficiency, and quietness, which allegedly boxed the simplest provide.
A normal mother. You can not -VD, and a-D. She's, like, another 100 rubles cheaper.
If Opera is even cheaper, the better.
None can 1050 without TI. The difference is small, but clearly not for 2-3 tysychi. In good, there is a good idea to pull their socks up and take 1060 3Gb.
And on block you can still save: 4560+1050 will not consume anything! Although still not worth it.
But in General, with 35K on hand, should seriously think about buying a computer on a totally illusory shop Computeruniverse. Recently unpacked the parcel, which went exactly 2 weeks, with 1060 3GB, i5, monitor, case, and all the rest for 43K. 1060 absolute beast, 670 of the previous beat to smithereens.

N
Neron_13 30.05.20

Garik Nevskoy
Thank you very much for the comment!
So:) as for the percent you sure you don't need to push on the i5?
Why is RAM cheaper?
Why none can be without ti?
And why the 1060? She is on 4 thousand is more expensive in practice?The processor is not too weak for such card will be?

S
SS44 30.05.20

For 1050 Ah-5 redundant. Now, if after a couple of years to take a powerful vidyahu then I-5 could still theoretically pull it , and the stump is clearly not. Between 1060 and 1050 have a decent difference in performance and it's worth the overpayment 3500r. And Yes, this stump 1060-Yu pulls , but maybe in some VERY processorsamsung games, it would be hard)))

p
pechenkii 30.05.20

I would recommend the website www.computeruniverse.ru: sidekick takes out the technique. Prices are much lower, the system unit will definitely be able to save money.

M
MunchkiN 616 30.05.20

with such graphics card it's hard to find actual attached to the processor that it could not be opened.
1060 3 GB as the graphics card is quite useless. AZM for 1080 p resolution, but maximum setting it to screw will not allow for the infliction of small and memory games exceeding the limit thereof will be unstable. and the level of performance from her about 970-980 comparable. 1050 weaker of course so theorem ecoban
as the initial card is better to consider 1060 6GB and a Radeon 480 8GB.
regarding memory it is better to put a very simple but 2-channel. those 2 modules. and make about 16 GB especially if the video card has insufficient memory. since the game in this case it seems like guzzle more RAM.
CPU is not important because all that is i7 not to see me as a disposable Assembly. that is, a computer in the future, there would be little point aphradite 2 times more powerful graphics card.

N
Neron_13 30.05.20

SS44
MunchkiN 616
Offer your build please, if not difficult.

N
Neron_13 30.05.20

But if the Assembly-for AMD and Radeon in the same price range, then performance will be lower by how much percent?

S
SS44 30.05.20

AMD less promising in the sense that there are more powerful percent of new generations in the mother has not put((( And on Intel-the nurse has the opportunity already up to AI-7 to push (not all moms , of course))).
RX vidyuhi a little lose to competitors because of the more rare new wood and more games are optimized on all the same under the NVIDIA((( So , about 60 percent against 40. Of course the situation may soon change , because to direct the 12th card of the Reds are more predisposed than green cards from...
The Assembly can offer later if no one in the near future beats)))
PS an Important point , and what resolution you plan to play?

M
MunchkiN 616 30.05.20

guided by the cheapness and ultra graphics 900п-1080p 30фпс
I gathered this peck peck
Спойлерhttps://www.citilink.ru/catalog/371656/
https://www.citilink.ru/catalog/404724/
https://www.citilink.ru/catalog/396050/
https://www.citilink.ru/catalog/850072/
https://www.citilink.ru/catalog/749383/
https://www.citilink.ru/catalog/647641/
https://www.citilink.ru/catalog/898397/
AZM 36620. price you can still somewhat optimize the power unit but something like this. and this is something like what I have now. current memory is not enough. (2 laths on 4GB)
and collect such a pitch I do not advise for desired honorable knowledge for overclocking the CPU to possess 30+ ppsmi in GTA piety.
and from what I conclude that to build a gaming computer is cheaper to 40 thousand rubles are not possible
plus isn't focused on the male disk and in the subject it is not specified that can add value to another 3тыщь rubles

S
SS44 30.05.20

Assembly... look were:
Device cooling: deepcool gammaxx 300 DEEPCOOL 1270р
Motherboard MSI H110M PRO-VD 3110р
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX DDR4 — 8Gb 4200r
Power supply AEROCOOL KCAS-500W. NOT found! Is 600 watts!3000r
Case: mATX ZALMAN ZM-T4 Mini-Tower 1780р
CPU: INTEL Pentium Dual-Core G4560, LGA 1151 * OEM 4670р
Video card: MSI GeForce GTX 1050TI 10400р
The hard drive is not needed? If you need something 2700 for 500 gigs , but the best 1 TV 3000r
HAVE IN THE END 31400!!! So I is 5 here does not fit into 35000. With him all will be 40 and it is for this vidyuhi redundant. But 1060 3гв just fit in the budget...

N
Neron_13 30.05.20

MunchkiN 616
SS44
CDM if I have a old Toshiba for 500гд, enough with the head)

S
SS44 30.05.20

You can build a computer with AMD FX , but there will be DDR 3 memory and a processor makes sense to take the level of 8300 , but this is overpayment for mom which can disperse percents. That is, will only the more expensive((( Well, not too late to change the percent without replacement mom.
In General , as people wrote above 35000 rubles a computer, it's still a compromise((( bottleneck is any-will...
P. S. If hard is not needed , you can take l-5 instead of hemp will turn out like... 36000 Thousand saved due to the installation of the box cooler. That is, you have two options:
-ay-5 + 1050-ti
-4650 + 1060 3гв
... and I don't even know which is better... I would probably save a little on the PSU , a little on the memory and put about six thousand, and took AI-5 + 1060 6gb... But then 8 gigs of the Opera can become some brake. In short it is a vicious circle and everything is always about money((( Decide for yourself what would one then not to blame)))

N
Neron_13 30.05.20

SS44
Offer offer:)
First time going to 1280*1024 to play, yet!)

G
Garik Nevskoy 30.05.20

Neronus
In the citylink certainly not necessary to push on the i5 is a rip off. Pentium G4560 worth to buy though, because it's just gorgeous Prots for the money, he has no rivals. And then, when the time comes to replace, not even to sell it, and to attach to the PC relative/younger brother,/anywhere else and there are household tasks will be to fly. And you wrote that 1060 it is often exactly what is drawn, only in games like GTA, of course it toget hard, there i5 chugging along at full often.
About 1060 (3Гига) is the best card for your money, there's no one better. Only 3 gig is not a problem, because going into the memory eating crap and a bit to play around with the settings and everything is as usual 1060. While it is almost twice as powerful in the not 1050.
Opera the cheapest because if you look at the price to the top when sorting by prices, there will certainly be Crucial. I have three modules of two types in different computers. Problems - 0. Why pay more?
1050ТИ significantly more expensive than the 1050, but adds a bit of fps. 1060 3Gb both 50тые rolls in the asphalt.

You have a 500GB disk? So there is beauty. I would do this:

Spoiler
And if Monica FullHD no, it is better so:

Spoiler
If anything, I can tell you how to buy the points. From beginning to end.

d
djjack 30.05.20

I would recommend just to wait and wait for 11th April, when will be released Ryzen 5, Look at him, or how again a bit Intel I5 prices will decrease, and FX-6300/83xx gonna go down. By the way, if you take a computer not only for gaming, but for work, even the FX-6300 will be a little more interesting this Pentium, and Ryzen 5, and even more so, even the most elementary.

N
Nevoeiro 30.05.20

Here's a version without the train,but better wait here for just one Rizan said
djjack

Spoiler

M
Maggot993 30.05.20

a normal build for today's realities

R
Razsta007 30.05.20

SS44
Yes, there 400ватт behind the ears will suffice)

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 30.05.20

Only i5 and only a GTX 1060 3GB in this case. 1050 Ti in the furnace, then it is better to take the usual 1050, for cheaper but the difference is small. Pentium frezite to be the same Watch Dogs 2, other games like the rules, but in new games it is likely the situation will repeat itself. If you decapite at all, it is better to take percent bigger and the graphics card is easier, so at least on minimal-medium settings to play can processorsamsung games.

Memory, just get a set of 2x4 that worked dual-channel mode, some tasks may be useful (and with 3GB of memory in 1060 it useful).

The power supply actively look at reviews in order to choose the best of the worst because the budget you have is very limited, it is generally impossible to save. 2.5 in most cases it will be shit, which is with high probability at his death to drag him all the rest of the iron. Now not in 2012, when 2K - 3K you can get very fit BP. By the way what weighs more BP the better (due to the quantity and quality of components) - less than 2kg can be immediately cast.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 30.05.20

SS44
The processor and video card are not selected each other, they are chosen for the tasks. One someone said about the bottleneck, it picked up and started to interpret in their own way. And it is in fact only part of the truth. I mean, what if let's say 1050 and i7, that i7 can be downloaded so that even this 1050 load will start to sink. Whatever the percent load to the eyeballs so just any video card will start the drawdown on the load because the CPU is also involved in the construction of the picture - if the processor does not have time, the video card is idle and this depends only from the game\programs. This is 100 times tested and chewed. Therefore, whenever possible, for games it is better to take at once normal processor paired with a normal graphics card.