3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teyvarin 30.05.20 11:11 pm

Control Rover on the PC (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

how to set a convenient use of all-terrain vehicle, I do not understand and all, the ride is simply impossible, in the settings for some reason the joystick from the console, and where to change and how is not clear
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Progger 30.05.20

Tamarin
Strange, I have just a standards management.
And at the expense of joystick - either it is connected or something else that is regarded as a gamepad - steering wheel for example.

T
Teyvarin 30.05.20

opensource projects, eh, I asked for assistance and not, what is not clear with my question

T
Teyvarin 30.05.20

I wonder what cons. no coma. What we have is a PG dump idiots who do nothing

K
Kseniya Klevcova 30.05.20

the menu tried to change salendine button?
by default, the wasd keys-control, shift-acceleration, space-jump, G-Board computer(R-launch), B-lights, the right button-to change the style of riding(ATV)

B
Barzee 30.05.20

As I understand, the main problem is this:

I did not understand how to operate the Rover, there is no mouse to direct, but Claudia, that's a difficult run yet.

Now, I must say that rebuild control Rover under his arm can't stay here. The maximum that can be done is to reassign keys (settings=>controls=>key assignment).

S
Sakuravetka 30.05.20

Right mouse button connects all-wheel drive. At this point, the picture of the Rover in the lower left corner of the screen turns brown. The speed immediately drops, but dramatically improves the handling. After that, the control buttons get used immediately. Of course, at the same time increases the permeability (type, four-wheel drive). On level ground again, right-click, the picture will become blue.

E
EMPs 30.05.20

Tamarin
It's all about the keypad-mouse, or something?
If the keypad-mouse, the seven don't look by any chance?) Menus pull up - there will be a keyboard mapping - with regards to the management, if you do not like.
With regards to the car - depends on the modifications. But the default state You have described above (the blue icon and the back is closed - the machine is fast and maneuverable, but worse throughput and handling (if we are not able at all), and the orange + icon rear open exhaust the machine is slow, but the permeability increases. In particularly difficult places do not forget about the acceleration (shift) well it goes on the wall in 90 degrees she will call) Switching between modes, right-click.
Well, if there is a mod already agility - key Z to change modes. Originally obca maneuverability (flat strip), at switching - higher (zavelichye as on a road sign)

S
SPR1 30.05.20

Tamarin
minusujut because there is a normal control and what's there to complain about not clear .

T
Teyvarin 30.05.20

Barzee
thank you

T
Teyvarin 30.05.20

Sakuravetka
thank you

M
MikuHadsune 30.05.20

Tamarin
There is normal control. If you have configured the controller hangs, then unplug it what with the computer, the Settings will immediately jump to clavomax.
Management: wasd-drive, shift-acceleration, space-jump, PKM-switching mode 4x4 or racing. How hard I can not understand, how the village to play-just instantly figured out and everything is fine.
Minus because write nonsense. Control of the game is excellent, and the handling of this nomad.