3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DagonDevilHunter 30.05.20 11:12 pm

Assumption 5 parts (again...) (Devil May Cry 4)

Wanted to find a topic with the same content, but on the forum going on this trash... let's Try here.

Because of the Special Edition were placed all points over"and", or rather gave the answer to the main question - Nero is the son of the verge and it is 100%. Next, I will itemize current information. Where does not write with pleasure, draw information.

1. Nero daemon a quarter (assuming that the mother of Nero, of course. if she's a demon, that Nero is more powerful than his father in order). Don't know has this ever happened in the universe DMK (otpishite in comments, please), but I think not.
2. The right hand of Nero - permanent, in contrast to the demonic form of his father (maybe all the same mother was a demon?.. hmm...). The strength of this hand is almost limitless (it can solely damage the Yamato, but more about that in the point 3) and it should be alerted. The verge and Dante can unleash the demon only at the time of (neo-generator from 3 parts gives us power over the DT the price of the life force, that is keeping DT is VERY difficult and exhausting thing) and their power pales in comparison with Bangaram.
3. Bringer has the same property as Yamato - the absorption of demonic powers. Given that the power of PARTIAL transformation, Nero can not be normal half-demon, even born of Verge, this wild power points to the origin of this amazing young man. Again remember share of deponovati. If the mother of Nero was a full-blooded demon, it explains the ability of the son, for the Union of the half-demon and full-blooded demon can produce something new.

Given this info, we can assume that we can expect in part 5.

1. The Revival Of Verga. In all seriousness. And not in the body of Nero, if Verga revive, to battle against the son, not otherwise. And I'm afraid not, the Verge will be villain. And in the end, not just the same as we were given the Verga to the CE?
2. The Rise Of Nero. A complete transformation of Nero with all the consequences. In this case, he will not need Yamato (use Bridgeroom it can without a sword), and generally DT Nero, I don't think so. Rather, Yamato absorbs the force of Nero real-time and embodies the real essence of a Demon in spirit form, that explains the time limit for DT fuel artificially is incredibly difficult, as we remember the other half. To exalt the son, and to give the thing back to dad. Amazing story.
3. Such power transforms Nero in candidate for the role villain, and is extremely charismatic and who is going to empathize. Death Kyrie is the most obvious and strongest trigger of rabies Nero, because she's all he has. The Japanese all this can be wrapped in much better packaging than I, of course, but this development is extremely likely.
4. The success of the 3 parts was 90% of the battle brothers in the drama. The developers understand it. In 4 same parts, imagine that in the game there are no hints on the relationship of the Nero family of Sparta? The game turns into a heresy and a complete restart. Without family ties, everything becomes meaningless. But not to pit again brothers, right? Why not play off son and father, as I wrote above? This is a new level of drama to the series and gives an extraordinary chance for a full restart of the main characters without the discovery of the plot a katana without anaesthesia. To kill Kyrie (to pretend that kill/to force Nero to do/to make her a villain), in Nero's crazy, in a rage, he could kill Dante (no violent saliva please. it really is time to retire, you know it deep down), and the death of Dante could work as a trigger of revival Verga, beloved brother vykovyrivat from oblivion and comes with a belt to punish the boy, the Verge is dying again, but throws son in the demon world, where he in turn takes the place of Mundus (don't forget about the power of Nero, he definitely deserves it). All told a nice story with a good ending. Then the story can be twist as you like, up to gg female (sister of Nero? ahaha?) and the return of Sparda, to clean up the trash, arranged by the sons. I'm not saying that it will be so, but I hope the Japanese will take blood and drama.
5. But you will tell me that all like to play in Nero, how can it villains? Okay, but in this case, as powerfit its power or to elevate brothers to be pretty good. And then again need the Verge, because without it blood and drama will not be in sight. Notch Verga, Dante and Nero? You can very cleverly put across the most powerful plot points, actually. Yes, and this will allow you to continue to milk this universe with these main characters. This is also quite likely.

Write what you think about this, I haven't sat on a forum.
28 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Sadovnichiy 30.05.20

DagonDevilHunter
The idea is not bad,but unlikely.And what about the new Devil May Cry it was,but it has to do with the remake.The developers will start work on DmC:Devil may Cry 2,if you pay off the release of Devil May Cry 4 SE.

D
DagonDevilHunter 30.05.20

Nikita Sadovnichy
So, these games are a different development Studio, if I'm not mistaken? I believe that the Japanese sit in the basement and doing a 5 part. About DMK 2 good news, but that's another story. These universes are both divine and both deserve to continue, because they will buy even without advertising, how, God forgive me, biovar and to.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 30.05.20

Immediately say about the boundedness of DT. Activation of DT on time due to the gameplay: the character stronger - it is necessary to limit the power of time.

From Nero's arm is demonic, Yes, but we must also consider his words, from memory: And from this day, my arm has changed. And voice echoed: Power. Give me more POWER! - after receiving Yamato (he took his way, in his demonic arm). From this it moved (or awakened?) the Ghost of nelo Angelo (Vergil in the form ДМС1), and here a word about POWER - that of Virgil.

Streamline a little bit, for convenience.
ДМС3. Virgil is looking for MORE POWER, but for that he need the other half of the amulet (Sparda), and she had Dante. In the end he manages to get him and Dante to him, of course, does not take advantage of it: they fight, Vergil loses, but to some extent sacrifices himself, going to the demon world. There he was, as I understand it, wanted to finish off all and thus to get the most POWER.
ДМС1. In the first part of the adventures of Dante Vergil appears as a warrior-demon, although I think the developers did not yet know what will make his brother glavgeroya. I do not remember whether he had something on the story. But, like, is not affected.
ДМС4. Here begins the confusion. Dante is looking for the sword of the brother - why? So he somehow found out that the Order somehow got Yamato. Killing, then, for some reason, the leader of the Order, rather than going immediately for the sword, and thus stumbles upon Nero. This bold boy finds the sword before Dante, and the next time they encounter the second casually tells him, they say, give me the blade, he is my brother. The sword, incidentally, was broken! How did he get the Order and why broken in the game, if I'm not mistaken, is not explained.

And Dante either did not know that the sword is broken, either not surprised that Nero is intact. In the words of the Agnus nobody was able to restore Yamato! In the first case, it becomes unclear why Dante decided to chop up the Order for this blade (there are some middle management should be). In the second case he would have to suspect that something is wrong: Sword, so broken, no one but the owner, not able to recover, and then the pretzel waving them right but the left? so it would be immediately obvious that Nero is not so simple, and his arm is once again stressed.

Now, the questions: where emerged Virgil, and for what? Why I decided to seal the baby human female? Well, as of Sparda, I guess? Apparently, he was planning to use Nero, when he grows up.

It seems to me that to seek answers to these questions are pointless because not enough links! Nowhere explained what he was doing Vergil in the demon world, what happened to him, since Yamato broke up. This canoe needs to explain to developers, not us. We, the fans, can only be guesswork. And by the way, I didn't hear was preparing a sequel to the original LCA.

D

Sanchez Ramirez wrote:
Immediately say about the boundedness of DT. Activation of DT on time due to the gameplay: the character stronger - it is necessary to limit the power of time.
Remember Dark-Ni-GRU. Dante, when they get a DT, obviously barely holding it. And if they could run in DT indefinitely, or even longer, the rollers would have shown it. And Yes, the game did the Japanese, they all make sense.

Sanchez Ramirez wrote:
From Nero's arm is demonic, Yes, but we must also consider his words, from memory: And from this day, my arm has changed. And voice echoed: Power. Give me more POWER! - after receiving Yamato (he took his way, in his demonic arm). From this it moved (or awakened?) the Ghost of nelo Angelo (Vergil in the form ДМС1), and here a word about POWER - that of Virgil.
I already know this info. About the moving of the spirit do not agree. As I wrote, Bringer and Yamato can absorb demonic power, and the spirit behind Nero is formed solely Yamato. Look at early arts DT Nero full identity with spirit. In DT his father, he just like. But things like my father's probably just the binding cord, and he heard them in the day of the attack, and not the spirit says it all.

And Yes, the plot.
1. The verge is not sacrificed himself it was just his choice, the revision of the cutscene. He said he wants to be a real son of Sparda and to follow in the footsteps of his father, the Strength he has not really sought, after losing to Dante.
2. In part 4, it all started with work order Mary. Again, watch the cutscene. Mary gave the old Dante and trish about the cult fans of the Sparda, it was decided to send trish WITH the SPARDA SWORD (this sword was looking for all Yamato Dante and wonder) in the form of Gloria. Well and further all is clear.

Sanchez Ramirez wrote:
where emerged Virgil, and for what?
He was just in search of that Power. The child he could fix for procreation, quite a explanation. But from a man? Nero is too strong to be a demon in a quarter (or all quarters have this kind of power?).

Sanchez Ramirez wrote:
Nowhere explained what he was doing Vergil in the demon world
Just know that the Verge went to war against Mundus, lost, and was desecrated to the state of nelo Angelo.

Yes, the split Yamato important point for this information at all.

And by the way, this topic is just about assumptions, why not think and not talk?

Y
Yuri Yandere 30.05.20

Read everything written above and a question arises: why does Nero put forward as a kind of a very strong demon? Yes, of course, in the cut-scenes clearly showed how small of a shot at Yamato and did other cool, but Dante and they also easily get up. Remember, though, the fight Dante with the Savior in the same cut scenes and the second fight Dante and Nero, where the great strong Nero was easily defeated, if Dante was just playing with him... but not just play, but specifically play as in the first fight our kid in the red kid just underestimated. In fact, Dante didn't even know that Nero, is the last part of the battle was for Krasnye a kind of ACE in the hole Nero, and that has helped small to win. Then move on to the gameplay. I personally played all three characters(trish and Lady don't count), and learn all the tricks guys first at the base, and then the infinite DT, I can firmly say that the coolest has to be Virgil. The older Sparda the coolest demonic arms, he is able to fight Yamato so much cooler Nero is doing with it, horrific things(and that's assuming that Vergil are only half demon), in ДМК3 Virgil, still relatively young, and was endowed with huge potential. Then Dante: gameplay - the second of the brothers, is also notably able to give cuffs, has a good set of weapons and techniques, and DT, in contrast to the ghostly double of Nero gives Dante extra protection from damage, does not allow so easy to knock down and modify some of his methods(as indeed in Virgil). Well, Nero? This guy paints only his devil arm... without it, it does not brag nor his blade, the damage of which leaves much to be desired, no gun, the enchantment which gives the same hand, neither DT, which is available for him thanks to Yamato, which he absorbs with his hand. However, as absorbs, and loses, because the blade did not dissolve in the boy and was simply present as a kind of talisman-amplifier. No DT without Yamato from Nero, no, Yes, and the DT is extremely rough around the edges... gives no protection, no stability on the feet when you are beating, and just for its increases damage and adds buns diabolical pen. And I don't think Yamato ever really merge with Nero completely. The feeling that even those talismans that our baby was in his way - he is not fully merged. Key Chronos talisman Wing because he gave, and they sort of had to absorb, the path to the videos is has not been shown. Conclusion: and gameplay, and the plot of Nero, not cool enough to even beat Dante, what is there to talk about Vergilii. Force burst Nero at the end, in principle, does him a favor, as he and Dante had a good Bambino in the first part, turned into the Sparda, and destroying of Mundus(even though it was more a force of axes, rather than Dante himself), Nero, in principle, could also be fed energy from Yamato. Not saying that Nero will not become much stronger, growing up and honing their skills as it was with Dante, but his brother guy clearly is.

C
Cineraus 30.05.20

But perhaps the priest said something about the fact that Nero is also the son of Sparda?Well, in him the blood of Sparda.Then why no one has considered the possibility that Nero the son of Sparda exactly like Dante with Vergil?
As far as I remember because no where it was said that Sparda fathered 2 of her brothers and more children had gone?The story with Spradow happened God knows when,and Dante with Vergil on vryatli lived hundreds or thousands of years.So the probability that Sparda fathered another son later twins has not got no where.
This is,again,just a guess.Yes, and history I didn't feel so familiar.So if there is a refutation of this theory,write =)

D
DarkDante2008 30.05.20

Cineraus
well,three years ago, Kapka said he is the Son of Virgil and so was the nephew of Dante.
remains to accept this as Canon.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 30.05.20

Yeah, I haven't played in the LCA, and the cutscene not seen for even longer, so I wrote from memory.
DagonDevilHunter wrote:
it all started with the work order, the Mayor
I remember this. And here, by the way, is a little off. It turns out that the Sanctus to carry out his plan needed the sword of Sparda and Yamato, right? But as he intended to execute it if the first had not been, and the second is broken and cannot be restored? In the end trish she brings spadowski Order of the sword, and then Nero takes and the very mending Yamato! And all so joyful Sanctus opens up Hellgate with Yamato, and with the power of the sword Sparda is going to crush the evil caused by them.

And if Nero is killed before he can fix Yamato (which happened by accident and it just killed the moment)? And if the sword Sparda did not bring him on a silver platter?

And again: why, then, Dante wasn't surprised that Nero is Vergil's sword? And why is he (blade) is at all here? Shouldn't he be the owner, wherever he was? I don't think the Verge just broke up with Yamato!

And about the hand of Nero once more. He says that his hand has changed, i.e. earlier than was normal. While in the initial video, she had a bandaged, which gives grounds to assume that something happened recently. And Kyrie confirms that, well, yeah, you're still not recovered (on something). While Nero clearly was hiding this surprise... but not all life after all, right?
DagonDevilHunter wrote:
and he heard them in the day of the attack
Why the attack? On Nero? I don't remember that. Who attacked then?
DagonDevilHunter wrote:
for procreation
I thought Virgil wanted omnipotence, and in this situation the continuation of the species is unlikely to be of value. Yes, and how many lived of Sparda? I don't remember.
DagonDevilHunter wrote:
The verge went to war against Mundus
Again, can't remember where it was. In the end ДМС3, or what? Well, let's say. First, he Virgil (ДМС3), then it Nelo Angelo (ДМС1), and then he was again by Virgil in ДМС4?

Is the second part of the LCA there are some explanations about Verga? Well, I have not played it.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 30.05.20

Yes. What can I say, in relation to the alleged scenes part 5 and Nero in General?
On the basis of this text, I would say that Nero is not so strong a character than Dante and Vergil.
Yamato, rightfully belongs to Virgil. And, after his death, his family, ie most of Dante (This is shown clearly in the plot of the game).
Devil may cry 4 - left more questions than answers, especially regarding the Nero. So we can only speculate and come up with further events.

Next:
Dante, or slightly weaker Virgil (In comments it was written that Vergil supposedly superior to Dante).

Dante, it hung and gave kicked ALL who were against him.

And who said that Nero was fun to play?
All the forums were saying that Nero all hated due to his hysterical nature. Plus his ability and style - do not go to any comparison with the Arsenal of Dante. Tobish, most wanted as quickly as possible to under the control of Dante. And when the turn came to him, it was a breath of fresh air and a true pleasure to get slappy and all, playing the son of Sparda!
Ie, Nero, as a character, and next to Dante was not.

Dante to send in peace??? Blasted the clave, when it was written?

Without Dante, the game will lose face, which means that he has no right even to exist.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 30.05.20

Sanchez Ramirez
The game's timeline actually the following:
DMC 3; DMC 1; DMC 4; DMC 2.

On the basis of their chronology, we can answer your questions regarding the appearance of Virgil.
In the 4th part, (Special edition) Virgil appears shortly before the events of DMC 3. And added in the Special edition, is a story that clearly explains any earlier traces of his stay in the castle Fortuna (the crack in the wall for example, where weighs the face of his Svjatejshestva - of the Sanctus).

S
Sanchez Ramirez 30.05.20

Essexplay wrote:
DMC 3; DMC 1; DMC 4
Well, all right. I wrote that the second did not play.

Essexplay wrote:
explains any earlier traces of his stay in the castle Fortuna
And why he was there, is not explained? That is, by your logic Vergil stopped the Order before the events of part 3, right?

D
DarkDante2008 30.05.20

Sanchez Ramirez wrote:
And why he was there, is not explained? That is, by your logic Vergil stopped the Order before the events of part 3, right?
He attended Fortuna in order to learn more about the Father. suffice it to recall the phrase, They Worship a demon as a God? he was surprised.
well, relative to its phrase in the final cutscene - makes you wonder.

D

Skarlet Frankett Nox wrote:
why does Nero put forward as a kind of a very strong demon?
Essexplay wrote:
Nero is not so strong character
I wrote about a partial transformation. At the moment, the power of Nero is close to her father and uncle. He is using only one Bringer grind of the Sanctus in both guises (Yamato, only talisman-amplifier, it is correctly written). I wrote about the unimaginable power of Nero with a FULL transformation into a demon. And during the first fight with Dante, Nero has managed to get it to turn on DT to Dante elementary survived the attack, although he was not even Yamato. Yes and the absorption of forces of demons directly inside gives it exceptional potential, because in theory Nero can devour the entire Arsenal of the legendary Dante and hell and then stop.

About the strength of Dante and Verga difficult to speak. They are brothers and in the battle they will not use the full potential of his relics, for they are all the same, the only blood relatives and the depths of the soul feel the fraternal bond. But in theory the winner should not be, either nobody dies, or both.

Sanchez Ramirez wrote:
Why the attack? On Nero? I don't remember that. Who attacked then?
That day my arm changed. And I heard a voice. Power I need more power. On the day of the attack on Nero and Kyrie, just because this attack came Bringer. But notice in that moment Yamato was not taken and the spirit of Verga in the sword can not be. The theory about the crossing of the DT of Nero using Yamato makes sense, because it's just the sword power, although this is legendary.

About plans of the Sanctus, roughly speaking, the plan of Dante and girls was to give the Sanctus everything you need and give yourself a trap to root out the real problem of the Order.

Sanchez Ramirez wrote:
We know one thing - the coming of the verge of Fortune was a woman involved. All. About the traces of it's just Easter eggs and references.

C
Cineraus 30.05.20

DarkDante2008
I missed this event =D

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 30.05.20

DagonDevilHunter
DagonDevilHunter wrote:
About the strength of Dante and Verga difficult to speak. They are brothers and in the battle they will not use the full potential of his relics, for they are all the same, the only blood relatives and the depths of the soul feel the fraternal bond. But in theory the winner should not be, either nobody dies, or both.
Yeah, what are you talking about?
That's just about the strength of Dante and Vergil, then I say it is not difficult. At the time of their transformation they fully acquire its demonic nature and use their potential to the full, as evidenced by their ability to fight at that moment.
For example:
Virgil's demon form can, using only Yamato, one swift (you Can say cheat) strike to take out the entire mob of enemies, or to cause substantial damage to the bosses.
Next:
Dante and Virgil poludenny. But at the same time they destroy the purebred demons. Dante, so in General, Mundus smeared. But, the strength of Mundus was enormous.
So that Nero can though 100 times to find a complete transformation, everything exactly, with Dante, he can't handle.

The game clearly shows us that Nero loses to Dante, as evidenced by two of their duel in the story.
In the first match:
Dante has the upper hand from the outset. After, when Dante saw the demonic arm of Nero, he of curiosity and it is clear as day succumbed to Nero (that's the essence of underestimation of the capacity of Nero, by Dante. He's just, after playing with it).
In the second match:
Nero, even with Yamato, Dante is drained out completely.
Plus, the very words of Nero:
You played with me?

These are just words once again confirm that it is precisely Dante in both fights with Nero fought on the floor of force.

So, what are you fatally underestimate Dante and Virgil.

N
Nikita Sadovnichiy 30.05.20

DagonDevilHunter
Studio they the same,only the remake was joined by Ninja Theory.She, along with Capcom created the game.

D

Yes, maybe I'm not aware of the power of the brothers, I will not get into this topic.

Essexplay wrote:
Dante and Virgil poludenny. But at the same time they destroy the purebred demons
And Nero quartered, if not to take into account taskbar with the mother demon. That is, the lower is the percentage of demon blood more powerful?

Essexplay wrote:
Plus, the very words of Nero:
In the original, slightly different meaning. And what do you expect from a kid who recently got Bringer and have not really revealed their hand? In the same battle, when he flies into the wall, it is very similar to stupid, but very dangerous Rhino. Let Dante and gave in, but still, Nero was forced to turn it on DT, and this is what it is worth. Roughly speaking, Nero ordinary man who has recently had such a thing as Bringer. Demonic of his only hand. To the demon it is a lot.

And yeah, more like stupid fanaticism. The game is called DevilMayCry, not DanteMayCry.

Y
Yuri Yandere 30.05.20

DagonDevilHunter
I think there trying to say that Dante and Vergil being half demon even - more thoroughbred, more likely, because of their relationship with Spartoi. Nero a quarter inherited papanino strength, and therefore not as steep, and therefore deprived of his DT(can then get), that show what he supposedly already strong - nothing changes. Remember how strong was Virgil in ДМК3, and this is the beginning. ДМК3 shny Virgil would grind DMK4-day forward Nero, that I think no one here would not deny.

By the way, ДМК3, as I recall, Dante was also a beginner at all of this bullshit with demons, but without the miracle of the pen, and even without DT - handed punches all the small and large full-blooded demons. What does this mean?

k
kustowlad 30.05.20

When they say that Nero is not stronger than Dante I remember how Nero right rukui raised in the air, Belial, and threw it on the ground, but on the other hand at the end of the game Dante was able to stop the shot of the statue of Sparta

D

Skarlet Frankett Nox
deprived of his DT
This is the case that a piece of DT in his hands constantly. He doesn't need a trigger, he is a full demon, at least partially.

no wonder-stick, and even without DT - handed punches to all and small
Dante had Rebellion. A powerful demonic sword, the equivalent of the Yamato (by the way, the Rebellion must be hidden abilities... will have to think about it). Nero same conventional jet fighting sword without any demonic reinforcements. And fighting on his own, he confronted Dante and Credo (to resurrect him one more time to kill, awesome duel). He used his talent and innate demonic powers. And what terrible things Nero did to Yamato and so we remember. And Yes, please, don't involve gameplay, the whole lore and story in the cutscenes.