3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bagrat_od 30.05.20 11:13 pm

The best armor and weapons in the game (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

What kind of weapons and armor You use.

Can't choose between anatometal and sitemeta. At what stage of the game you can get thermablaster and is he good?

Any armor from these and at what stage you can open before. Interested in Wicker shield and a Persistent shadow.
20 Comments
Sort by:
F
FallenGhost 30.05.20

I join issue at the moment was held 22% of the game, going through all the extra quests and collect rare items.

Already beginning to experience difficulties with the enemies, At the moment I go in this outfit and that bow:
Spoiler

V
Verlorena 30.05.20

For me it is the best weapon for hunters quests,and armor can not decide.

B
Bagrat_od 30.05.20

Well, what the hunters, then why not the traders?

V
Viktor Lazorev 30.05.20

Now trying to get the armor from the ruins of the forerunners. 3 the power supply need to get. XS that this reservation gives, but it looks cool.

R
RazoR391 30.05.20

Victor Lazarev
It is only the best armor in the game, has a shield in it Eloy invulnerable while the shield is depleted.

G
Gryxa 30.05.20

best armor-armor Predtechi (holds 7-8 beats the most powerful robot gramozi) and then begins to weaken and health
best weapon (was playing on high) dark bow carga/precision black bow carga/niceme of darkness carga/combat bow hunter (given for 5 hunting grounds passed on all of the super sun)
laser weapons/blasters/beat of the background music will not.only to tear the weapon from the villain/gromozeka/longer heavy infantry (all with limited ammunition)

B
Bagrat_od 30.05.20

To understand arblaster is the one you get for completing the quest "Hunting blind". I understand the unique weapons from the merchants there.

Guys,who already have armor Resistant shadow? When and from whom it will be available?

F
FallenGhost 30.05.20

Gryxa
Can you tell me what is better armour to buy from the vendors at the initial stage of the game?

Spoiler

I think would be more effective with protection from the elements, or from melee attacks. Or choose another?

k
kazanlogon 30.05.20

Guide for the Best armor Horizon Zero Dawn. 11 Very rare armors with description

G
Gryxa 30.05.20

FallenGhost
I bought protection from fire (in sdney stage of the game is full of all sorts of Buffalo and skins,which end up hurting fire) and protection from the cold,for me the most problematic opponents were fucking vultures

R
RazoR391 30.05.20

Gryxa
With kites Yes, a bunch of problems. I thought the most difficult is Gramozi, but Kites with Petrel dangerous.

P
PRIVA 30.05.20

I go in silent and norms, even beautiful.

B
Bagrat_od 30.05.20

Guys, who knows when and how to obtain this armor?

J
Jerzy3 30.05.20

Bagrat_od
From a dealer in the Meridian of took. Rasplachivaetsya after the quest the Deep secrets of the earth, or something like that. Most likely after the silence will be given an easy version of this costume (on screen heavy).
Spoiler

B
Bagrat_od 30.05.20

Thank you so much, I just now finish this mission.

P
PRIVA 30.05.20

how many spear in the game? primary and one smelly nigger does it ?

F
FallenGhost 30.05.20

PRIVA
The initial green >>> blue(when the device is to intercept) >>> violet, which take by the end in the refuge of Silence. Ie in fact three of them, but they replace each other.

P
PRIVA 30.05.20

clear ! the first spear then Scotch taped it a joke that knocked at the gate and her dinosaur saddle, and as if all? I can no longer to end the game to change

pity I just want what gave smelly nigger

F
FallenGhost 30.05.20

PRIVA
Alas, only at the end of it you get, like TCAS Shield.

M
Mattador 30.05.20

The whole game ran with heavy armor carga of darkness and all the weapons carga of darkness... 43лвл... little Beat, but ska aptly and hurt