3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beybit Aytenov 30.05.20 11:13 pm

ETS 2 MP (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

all good time of day people wanted to ask when playing MP ETS 2 on 2 server cannot travel more than 90 km an hour in the settings all ticks removed, I can not understand and all going at high speed and I'm 90.
14 Comments
Sort by:
w
wizir14 30.05.20

Beybit Aitenov
take the cargo through a direct delivery and not via world of trucks.

B
Beybit Aytenov 30.05.20

mm OK thanks

d
dzmitry_kot 30.05.20

On one of the servers there is a limit

A
ANDREJjGOLD 30.05.20

wizir14
I AGREE BUT KM CAN CHEAT FOR ONE POEZDKU AND EXPERIENCE

A
ANDREJjGOLD 30.05.20

AND NABERITE LOAD BEFORE GETTING ONLINE AND THEN I HAVE TWO SHIPMENTS OFF LATE

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 30.05.20

ANDREJjGOLD
What km?If you have in your achievements profile is up to 500km (ie long distances just going to roll them).And not take the load before falling into the online IS LIKE?

T
TheRealStalker 30.05.20

Beybit Aitenov
On some servers there is a restriction.

F
FinistEG 30.05.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
And not take the load before falling into the online IS LIKE?
I think he wrote about the fact that it is not necessary to switch to MP, if you have taken the load in the single.

S

FinistEG
In the single take the goods when you want the convoy to go,while they agree in advance where to go.Then moved alone to the city where everything are,only then will the player Union with friends and a trip to the city selected.In MP does not work like that.First alone choose.Well, as mentioned above it is necessary to negotiate.

A
ANDREJjGOLD 30.05.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
when running MP for some time you in the queue! the timer on the top right and to the left OOFLAIN!!I had the nerve to take the goods for which he paid the price for carelessness. the load was chosen and in MP I have unloaded and go for another 12 hours!, how is that possible not understand!! the second will happen!,I'm the one in MP while watching and preserved in alone and was away for about 6 hours of our time! in the evening going to the MP surprised there's been a week and the goods still not delivered!!

A
ANDREJjGOLD 30.05.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
pick up a package from Paris to London is somewhere the 1200 km conditionally load take from the world track (there's our time, 5 hours of probation or is no longer important!!)further, the flags stretch across Europe received 3960 km

S

ANDREJjGOLD
I wrote above that the MP and single player are different.If MP picked up and take to the end,especially ordering wotr.Now if that alone take me to the end,if not then give up the goods if money is not a pity for the penalty.Only in MP do not give up,if I am not mistaken in him as fixed by the modders your refusal,I can be wrong.

A
ANDREJjGOLD 30.05.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
the timer I have not seen reset was MP
Thank you!!

S
Sabbatt 30.05.20

I can't perebratsya through the ports in ETS 2 MP is in and alone of all the works what to do?