3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bard Lyutik 31.05.20 11:17 am

How to reset things in the stash? (Far Cry: Primal)

Actually, the question is: how to throw things out of the backpack to the stash? From a hiding place in the backpack you can take but rather to put in the cache as? Wear junk just because I do not know how to reset it in the cache
14 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 31.05.20

Bard Buttercup
The same situation)

a
astra30naft 31.05.20

Like they say they are thrown off if you're going beyond that as you can Tuscany with you,in short if the bag is full with the substance (grass,stones,sticks,) it is automatically placed in the cache. Most like to put in any way . If I'm wrong correct me.
Bard Buttercup

B
Bard Lyutik 31.05.20

astra30naft
Well I have a lot of stuff is already full but I did not notice that the excess of hits in the cache. What that skill should be pumped that they were dumped. I only noticed when I pumped the number of villages in the cache from time to time there are resources, there is the type of weed all sorts of skins, but that's an overabundance of my bag were in the stash that I have not seen. Then another question, and the resources for pumping huts where, from the backpack or stash? That is, suppose in my backpack no suitable skins but it is in the cache, I zametalsya what I have while improving the cabin?

a
astra30naft 31.05.20

Bard Buttercup
Bro - I don't know , I don't have this game , just a video (a walkthrough) from what was heard , I do not know .

V
Vitalik Lesechko 31.05.20

Like does

b
babek 31.05.20

@Bard Buttercup,

that would move things to the stash, go to menu => bag

A
Atlas057 31.05.20

babek
And then what? Bag opened, but there is nothing you can do. It can be more, preferably with screenshots.
Another question. How to make bait?

-
-ahgd 31.05.20

Yes, same problem, the bag is full and all. March BUG of the game I XS.
babek wrote:
that would move things to the stash, go to menu => bag
He's napisite and not flushed

f
forkiller 31.05.20

Atlas057 wrote:
Another question. How to make bait?
Press the selector arms move the cursor over the bait and there you will see will be highlighted to mine PKM to make a bait. But the bait is given in the story, maybe you have not yet received

B
Bard Lyutik 31.05.20

-ahgd
It's not a bug, the mechanics of this. I already knew, in short the essence of what you Have in the bag during the collection process accumulate cool stuff, weed there, skins are different, etc. But filling the bag as it goes up the cells and not just space in the bag (as it was in FC3,4). That is, under each species and under every kind of skins that exist in the game in the bag had originally provided cells. If you filled the bag to the complete skins of the wolf, then their place is not you will believe a goat skin for example because the skins of goat has its own cell, when you wrote that the bag is filled, it is filled to the full what that kind of plant or skins, just that THESE specific plants or THOSE specific skins you have already filled in, but that doesn't mean filled with all the bag, you can continue to collect other nishtyaki for which there is still space. Pumping the bag as follows: first, you can get 8 pieces of each type of plant for example and the skins, pump the backpack is now available 16 PCs of each kind etc etc. A cache organized in the game in fact, not to something to put myself and to him to take a gig you need if you don't want to collect them. Caches fills the village level-the village and the population, accordingly you have in the stash will appear more resources including rare. But that appeared in the cache of some of the rare resource you must first find at least one thing in nature and rip/extract the skin. Then you'll have it appear in the cache itself as pumping, the population of the village and

s
s-Freddy-s 31.05.20

Bard Buttercup
Thanks for the clarification.

-
-ahgd 31.05.20

Bard Buttercup
Yes, thank you, already own dopetril.

1SEFIROT2 31.05.20

In case anyone is interested faced with the same problem but almost immediately found the solution. If it is not possible to take the geocache hunter due to the maximum fill bag rare resource ( what the game reports when finding a hiding place ) you have to press in the main menu, save and exit - then return to the site again it is already possible to search taking up another scarce resource which is not a full limit bag of let's say 4 out of 5. I first when finding a hiding place under the waterfall offered to take the hide of a rare black Jaguar which was in the bag 5 of 5 , and when I came back after reloading the game I could search the cache by taking the skin of rare wild dogs have just had a 4 out of 5. The content of the cache of the hunter after a restart of the game changed and the game will be counted that the hiding place will find and searched - sign cards will disappear.

b
boyka_und 23.03.21

1SEFIROT2
Many thanks for the advice, I ran into the same problem.
However, I have only one place left for the Rare scales of the Red Mud-fish))
The rest of all skins are filled. I'm lucky ...