3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tuskymon 31.05.20 11:17 am

Stash hunter 5 (Far Cry: Primal)

Can't find the latest from the recesses of the hunter, it is seen that waterfall, but they are too a lot around and for some reason, none have the cache((

3 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tuskymon 31.05.20

Subject to the furnace. Found almost immediately as he added, according to Murphy's law... If anyone should, that's the only hiding place which is behind the radius, showing the path to the picture on the mini-map (it seems to me that this is a small bug or glitch)... If anyone should, then the stash is to the right of the drawing on the right side of the waterfall directly under the rock

Asked - answered, kind of a joke - laugh

1SEFIROT2 31.05.20

I have this stash of the hunter there's another problem . I found it but I can not take writing - (a bag full Hide of a rare black Jaguar) . In the menu of the manufacturer already made all what you can do with the skin in this way can not. How can you get more like that from the skins in a bag - any ideas ?

1SEFIROT2 31.05.20

The law of meanness the solution found in half an hour after I posted the question here - if it is not possible to take the geocache hunter due to the maximum fill bag rare resource ( what the game reports when finding a hiding place ) you have to press in the main menu, save and exit - then return to the site again it is already possible to search taking up another scarce resource which is not a full limit bag of let's say 4 out of 5. I first when finding a hiding place under the waterfall offered to take the hide of a rare black Jaguar which was in the bag 5 of 5 , and when I came back after reloading the game I could search the cache by taking the skin of rare wild dogs have just had a 4 out of 5. The content of the cache of the hunter after a restart of the game changed and the game will be counted that the hiding place will find and searched - sign cards will disappear.