3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 31.05.20 11:17 am

EA acces. Ways of payment? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

You can only pay using PayPal ?
I've been sort of card bought a couple of games.
21 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boyaroshnik 31.05.20

kind ETOGES biovar you th)))))

D
Delphis 31.05.20

and you played Witcher 3? better download the Witcher 3 from hatab

A
Alex the One 31.05.20

Delphis
Someone else has not passed the Witcher 3?

D
Delphis 31.05.20

Alex the One
and it has to go through each?

M
MikuHadsune 31.05.20

Delphis
The Witcher need to buy, but can Hakamada and hatab to wait, but better mechs XD

A
Alex the One 31.05.20

Delphis
Every fan of the RPG genre is highly recommended for passage. And, to answer your question, Yes, every RPG fan must undergo at least pop v3, but in General preferably the whole trilogy.

t
teflonny 31.05.20

I see here some petrosyans gathered. And in fact threads - games you can pay by card, Yandex and so on, but access - only PayPal. There all pretty simple, tie card and pay. Then don't forget the monthly payment to disabled, if only for one month subscription I think to take. If the card is not present/not in use/other reasons, you can make an account on kiwi, to make it a virtual QIWI Visa and PayPal is already tied to it. Personally that's what I did, so as not dealt with, can PayPal to configure two-factor authentication, and without it account very easy to hack into and drain the money from the card, for proof of payments there is also no no. Too unsafe for me. And if hacked the account with the attached card Kiwi then do POH there is still money to come in only when necessary and do not stay long.

A
Alex the One 31.05.20

MikuHadsune
A long wait, it is easier to buy offline activation.

D
Delphis 31.05.20

Alex the One
I'm a fan of the RPG genre, and as the Witcher belongs to the RPG genre? quests?

R
Ryogi Shiki 31.05.20

Yes , ONLY PayPal

A
Alex the One 31.05.20

Delphis
I even have nothing you to answer such a statement))

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 31.05.20

zLloyd
Yes, I only Andromeda trial 10 hours to play. My card is MasterCard. I'm just trying to avoid any unnecessary registration anywhere. And then in the mail comes a lot of garbage.

3dmark06 31.05.20

in the settings of the ultrasonic record of EA changing the regional settings and pay using visa and not paypal

b
byteme 31.05.20

0000Ptasha
I, and many of my friends faced a problem while payment in the origin papalam attached to Bank card. That would solve the problem, you need the origin to specify the region not Russia(or what have you), and Kazakhstan.

D
Delphis 31.05.20

MikuHadsune
you know what's funny? after all, the Witcher 3, mass effect is not much different, except that style

M
MikuHadsune 31.05.20

Delphis
You still say that the Witcher is also that of DAI, and that the style is not.

D
Delphis 31.05.20

MikuHadsune
not in DAI more solutions, where the main character something dependent, unlike the Witcher

M
MikuHadsune 31.05.20

Delphis
And then there depended on GG? The ending 1? Where is the fork then?
In the initial episode you can send to help the refugees, to carry the message about Inquisi and something else. What does it of course I did not understand. Saithe with their collection of veretenko and root for 50-100pcs in General, feil fierce. After a couple of hours collecting this shit I'm sick and I stupidly proharmonia.

D
Delphis 31.05.20

MikuHadsune
I was fun to play, though, because I was playing. In the Witcher I was just watching the dialogues. Very interesting conversations, which I don't play it and just read

R
Richards 31.05.20

They need to send data to the CIA and NSA, use)))