3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sTEEL[zed] 31.05.20 11:18 am

If you have a question - ask it here. Part 2. (Counter-Strike: Source)

The continuation of this theme.
10 Comments
Sort by:
g
gin_1995 31.05.20

comrades, tell me! how to put mods on contra, weapons for example, and whether strongly it will affect the game at present?

P
PanANdreY 31.05.20

I have 1G of RAM
vidyuhi built-in 256MB pixel шрэйдеры2.0v
Intel Pentium E5200 2.52 GHz
go CSS or not
pliz tell me!
just when you start the game you first see the picture in the menu and sweated all black

m
mihey87 31.05.20

Please help!! Not have to go into CSS v34 Writes HTTP/1.1 302 Found.if the Internet says disabled - Failed to contact the update server,try again later

[
[Turbo] 31.05.20

mihey87
http://phpclub.ru/talk/threads/http-1-1-404-not-found.48640/

R
R.u.Z.a.R.j 31.05.20

The problem with the startup. This message was after the game updates.

D
Dmitriy Volk 31.05.20

I install Counter Strike v34 or 1.6 and when the map is loaded,just nothing moves the mouse move or anything.I play with bots,I use it for movies.But the v70 is no steam,but for movies I need cheats,but it do not want to look,I searched,but nothing found.
Help plizz I need it.
Details about the problem :
Start the game,create server,set the number of bots and other settings,start applications,and a window appears where you need to press OK,but I get off on OK and click anything,let's just say hangs. So with v34 and 1.6,but the v70 no steam - you.

I
Inkognito25 31.05.20

I have a problem not working the new maps in the game, they appear but when I turn it throws an error saying contra only supports version 19 and not 20, please tell me what I can do.

R
R.a.d. 31.05.20

Yo guys, there is a problem that I need the program to view models of the game: weapon Model in first person(to direct with hands), Model weapons in the hands of a third person, world model(as I understand it those that are on the ground), models of fractions(gign, sas..). I know that the incentive is Source SDK but there are 8 pieces, which one do I need? And what prog I need? Please help I really need, I just screenshots ponadelat.

1995killer 31.05.20

someone tell me how to make codes that would be operated only for you,just wanted to make a joke on a friend,but that he would have the codes to register but couldn't could I? how to do it? or another question but the VAC ban you get if specially created for your servo purely I against each other (personal serv) I downloaded cheats to photoreality it?

M
Midiofficial 17.07.20

I hope you will wait here oteta, after upgrading the video card on rx480 stitched in 580 randomly later time 10min-a few hours saveset the game and the whole PC, screen stanovitsya monotony color ochre(a couple of times was blue and yellow), works perfectly with other games no problems observed if who faced with similar or knows the decision with ernoe write a review