3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 31.05.20 11:18 am

Why not go people? (Fallout Shelter)

already played about 4 hours, and people never go
9 Comments
Sort by:
r
rus1an3 31.05.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. the radio station needs to build that people have come

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 31.05.20

rus1an3
Radiostantsiya open when you have 20 people and I only have 4 of them...and no one comes..what a bullshit

r
rus1an3 31.05.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
well, without a station they are 4 hours and will not come

E
EMPs 31.05.20

They come of course, but random, and if nothing has changed - not periodic.On the morning of check or Esch when. To sit in the game this is not necessarily. Although a 4 is not enough

S
Scorn__ 31.05.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
If people do not go, it just takes a man and a girl in a room waiting for them to throw about 4-5 minutes, then they go about their business ( sex) after a few minutes the girl gets pregnant, after baby is born.
well, over time he grows up, there are actually all shows... Good luck ;)

D
Dmitriy Avdoshin 31.05.20

Perform the tasks, the people in the cases sometimes come

A
AR3E 31.05.20

I have something like that in the boom period of growth happened that gradually dwindled energy, and put another power plant choked the toad - all the women were pregnant, the calculation should be enough to open the reactor. Collected caps, waited, and collected more caps, and the output is received for 1 child less than necessary. I had six hours to wait to open it. Radio, of course, was the first 20 hours of the game in General anyone not involved. It must be fully pumped and to push potsev with charisma to failure.

G
GG4 31.05.20

AR3E
The radio station is absolutely useless (even the claws are attracted to), no one is using it. Take a crowd of women and men, placing them in the room and all. And if Pets are on to the performance, children will be even more pumped.

A
AR3E 31.05.20

GG4
The station is not useless if you set a goal to raise the counter tenants, then it should be a lot of potsev and systems with pumped charisma. Watering Tupperware with me recently only and give four more pumped at the bar the first couple of days - now they sit in the second station, and those left in the first. For each signal in the dual radios took 3-4 minutes. Accordingly from the residents at some point, there was no end, and because of the achieved throughput, we had to disable because of the wasteland comes to consumer goods. Now they are working on the mood.

Claws draw a clear potsy 50лвл with leg puhami and reaktori, their appearance at a certain stage of development also happen to like the attack of ruidera and ghouls, or did the sudden appearance of cockroaches, moles or Scorpions. Their number and power depends on the flow and size of the room where they appear, and who may receive depends on the degree of bleeding around the vault.

With crowds of SIS and potsev of little use if they do not have normal stats. I was with the first watering Tupperware and shoved because, although once I had to mix the intellectual ICU with a consumer goods, because monogamy and all things.