3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Alberti 31.05.20 11:18 am

Hell brightness Saadane (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Actually, a subject. On saadane (on ease to a much lesser extent) the brightness burns my eyes and really bothers me to play because I do not see where they were going. Slider brightness HDR spinning in both directions, didn't help. Instead of the screen - a black screen, but IMHO the problem is so clear.
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArsenyPestr 31.05.20

can full screen mode to cut in instead of a window with no frame?

R
Roman Alberti 31.05.20

He dopetril. Wide dynamic range off is necessary.
And on screen - and was fullscreen.

E
EMPs 31.05.20

EMPs wrote:
You can make a screenshot via the console (click the tilde and enter the letter s - see there), or wood-DOP program (radeon relive, raptr, geforce experience, MSI Afterburner), or change polnoekrannyj mode on the window with no frame and then PrintScreen works
And on the subject - until he came, I don't know what's with the brightness(

I
Ilya Lyapin 31.05.20

Roman Alberti
there is such nonsense,played 2K Monica

M
Molnenosec 31.05.20

Yes, there is generally enough work glare. When you exit the pause menu, the light blazing in his eyes, as if emerged from the gloom into the sun. Although this effect is temporary and does not interfere with play.

N
Nightma[R]e 31.05.20

Molnenosec
Yes there is, if you take off the sunglasses, and your eyes gradually begin to adapt. Well, I'm not so much bothered, tried so often to use the map and menus.

R
Roman Alberti 31.05.20

Molnenosec
Because of him nothing is seen on the border of caves and areas with bright street. Interestingly, this biovar above all to make fun of or just above the weak iron?

l
lokkie 31.05.20

Roman Alberti wrote:
or only on weak iron?
Possible. But rather a bug. When you go down, a bright flash at the beginning, then only all colored. apparently this outbreak could baganaly on weak graphics cards, and then all bright.