3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bruri 31.05.20 11:19 am

Can't start... (XCOM 2)

Start the game. I pass the first mission..
I get on base. Then on the black market. Then began the mission to free the hostages, but not successfully.. I decided to start all over again.
Again the first mission... the base.. the market... and all.... No more missions will not be offered... Waited.. waited.. minutes mmmeeeeeee is ticking... And it is not clear - can now speed up the time on the globe?
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
sanya1980 31.05.20

YES, THE TIME ON THE GLOBE IS ACCELERATING. if memory serves somewhere at the top of the screen there is a speed increase. try look.

h
hedgehogeSV 31.05.20

bruri
If I remember correctly, time can also be expedited through the main XCOM base'and.

b
bruri 31.05.20

I'm on the search killed an hour... no buttons.. no shrelock. neither the keyboard...
That means the base.. I just Avenger is...

s
sanya1980 31.05.20

remember to accelerate the time in the globe you have to fly up to the base. there will be an icon in the form of the antenna near the antenna click on the circle then the time will be accelerated and will be manifested missions and tasks. try should get

s
saa0891 31.05.20

bruri wrote:
Again the first mission... the base.. the market... and all.... No more missions will not be offered... Waited.. waited.. minutes mmmeeeeeee is ticking... And it is not clear - can now speed up the time on the globe?
Well, if you're in such elementary things confused there's YouTube.

b
bruri 31.05.20

to review clips watch, is to find the button?!?!