3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Sion 16.10.19 03:06 am

Game mechanics \"killed\" me engineer (Space Engineers)

I think one that the game is very much stupid mechanic, which is the construction of certain types of structures is simply impossible, as an example: glass.
Each glass has a real thickness (glass and frame) and the construction thickness (in one voxel), put a plate of glass, at an angle to it the second you get out the inscription can't be made here in the end to build the conceived forms of glass room fails due to the fucking limit in a single subject voxel.
As a second problem, is a synergy of small and large blocks - it is impossible, impossible, you know, to sculpt a large brick to small \_(ツ)_/ .
Yes, and many other things that interfere with calm to realize their dreams...
Well, hopefully the developers will change the situation will lead subjects to a single voxel size, where small unit - 1-voxel is large, say, 6 voxels (I know better), or at least there are skilled modders (by the way, who knows fashion for the lifting of such restrictions during the construction, please share))
Post - cry from the heart, don't want to offend, all in all a good
1 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leha_Leha 06.03.21

By the way, before creating the world, you can put a supergrid in the settings or something like that, it then allows you to attach small blocks to large ones. Although I know that the post is old and there is no point in answering it.