3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Senpai- 31.05.20 11:19 am

A permanent ban of the account. (World of Tanks)

In short, straight to the point. Playing in HERE , sold the account , but gave in the wrong hands, the man never played and came when he played so bad that it was painful to watch. Sold the account for pennies because it cost more to take would not, in the end, I crushed toad and he filed a claim in the TP to steal your account. Account banned permanently due to the fact that thief could not access mobile which came code, so I gave it away voluntarily. Well, it is, but after reading the forums found that people manage to appeal this ban. Who faced with similar? How to prove that account was not sold and stolen.

P. S. the Buyer of the account reseller, I say this because in the mail two changing E-mail and phones. After the ban of the account he didn't text me, most likely do not know because I sold the account. Another proof of the skill games, the man to whom I sold played worse than me(1200 вн8) and recently battle stats fell to (600-800 вн8) just after changing the phone and E-mail . So you should not write so I have cheated the buyer. Believe me, having played so many battles, since 2011, has become very sorry for such a hasty decision.

P. S. S the Answer for those who ask if the account was in good hands, I would not have come back?
Yeah, not returned. The buyer I asked him why my ACC, he replied that he needed an account with my Prem.tanks to replace the current one. But he didn't play, and it was a shame that my money, time and effort spent on it was wasted. Another thing is if he paid for it enough, but alas, the amount did not exceed even half of the cost of Prem tanks. So something like that.
13 Comments
Sort by:
J
JC Jensen 31.05.20

Not a wrong decision it is because he joined you on the right path,do not give in to the temptation to return to this nest of lust and hypocrisy of my son better experience in the world of the Witcher and the monk will come then in your mind, only bliss and calm and you will arrive with only the minds of the faithful in which you have somnevatsya
Amen

S
Strelec-zmeya 31.05.20

SampleText
In my opinion there is one word Amen is enough to convey all the sympathy and all the essence of what happened. )))))
-Senpai-
Why did you sell it?... Waited 5 years, and you see the tanks on the right path stand up and start again have fun. ))

E
EMPs 31.05.20

now to be honest you yourself said in your post... are you trying to prove that what you sold, but it's not selling? desire to make the play Akka and stole?
any buying and selling is irreversible. the money is received, pack your belongings.

And suddenly it's buyer has sold would be those who would normally never know. The ACC is in fact not your should be. I had to think before selling and not perehoda...

W
WarMachine2 31.05.20

If you agreed with the price and accepted the money, the contract is concluded. None of your balls is not pulled and forced to sell at that price, so here you are 300% wrong.

Your account I rarely use, but not sell, because as you said it is a pity the spent forces and means, but if sold, then forgot about it forever.

S
SeniorJoker 31.05.20

Congratulations, you are free.

L
LightHOwUSE 31.05.20

This is real freedom. All games where leveling eternal - evil is pernicious, addiction in its purest form. No wonder, the shareware games even model is similar to a drug. Give it a try for free, and then milked and milked. Let it all burn in hell. Delete the damn thing, and I only chips, which are games with limited duration) For them to sit down, will easily refuse, nothing will keep) Just forget it, IMHO.

D
Dema 80 31.05.20

decided to cut the dough and stealing to imitate - you need to ban forever

A
Anton Cheban 31.05.20

You račišće...

A
Alex2010god 31.05.20

Sold - gone!Serves you right :).Pokutta sorry-ACC he banned...

N
Nikita Arzanyaev 31.05.20

You for this should be in jail for two to throw a bully)

B
Bul1et 31.05.20

-Senpai - wrote:
Believe me, having played so many battles, since 2011, has become very sorry for such a hasty decision.
this is not an argument you kidok but because you deserve it

d
diablo_7_13 31.05.20

Where sold if not a secret?
a bunch of 10's and prema, can also sell?

A
Allo3773 31.05.20

Regarding permanent bans will say the following:
1.It is theft: formally, the player may not be allowed in the game process, but to select the hangar is not paid in-game currency and equipment that they would in their ambiguous legal rules are not written, do not have rights. As I understand it-are cheat-mods - sit in the hangar. Deleted-you are welcome. But for obvious reasons they are a fair decision do not want to go.
2. Inciting ethnic hatred-even to develop the theme, although the Slavs are demons tribe has just as assimilyatsiya. Who benefits? those who have them for such a decision pays.
3. Given the instability of the child's psyche, even extreme manifestation in the form of suicides, it is possible to imagine.
I am sure that impunity porazhdaet chaos. If there is caring, full of energy and knowledge in the field of law - to create a precedent ( even in Russia, this rule does not apply) - wash them. And we will support)))