3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pupsik22 31.05.20 11:19 am

The nuances of rhetoric

Suppose you have a desire to get a job at a factory that makes... well, for example, reactive stool. In addition, these plants are not one, but several, and you have the opportunity to choose which of them to work.
Moreover, before applying for a job you can attend the annual meeting of the plant management with its employees.

From the speech of the Director of the plant number 1.
We must love and respect our workers to improve their working conditions, reduce production costs, get rid of unnecessary and inefficient administrative system. You should also strive to improve the wages of our employees and especially those who are directly involved in the production. We should not forget about their families. It would be nice to create conditions for their social livability - kindergartens, schools, clinics and other...
I must admit that the increased power and independence of our factory, what we produce stools began to fly higher, faster and further certainly not remain without attention of our competitors. We began to envy and even hate. Started to put a spoke in the wheel, to limit the markets for our wonderful stools, engineers, heads of departments ceased to invite and pass to other plants..
So, unfortunately, it should be understood that not all in our forces... But you stay...

From the speech of the Director of the plant number 2.
I ordered to increase wages to the workers of our plant by 10%. Responsible chapters. Boo.
Ordered to reduce managerno-merchandiser-creative Department due to its inefficiency, and the released means to direct on construction of a nursery for children of our employees. Responsible - head of the personnel Department.
Allocated funds for the purchase of equipment and modernization of production. The responsible chief engineer.
In the event of failure at my behest, the dismissal of responsible, less any costs, if any, occurred due to the failure to order...

Of course this is not everything, but I hope the point is clear.

Your choice? And in General, whether you have it?
7 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 31.05.20

Пупсик22
There is not so much rhetoric, as the approach to the management of the enterprise. One says how it should be, the other one says, they say, as already there actually. Indeed, if instead of the shopping center in a dense urban environment began to build the nursery if the following month, factory workers will receive a higher salary (and will consistently get it on), if purchased new equipment, then no doubt, the Director of the plant number 2 pretty. Otherwise, he'll just pass the buck to the chief accountant, the head of the personnel Department and the chief engineer and ask them. Technically his hands and conscience clean.

A
A.Soldier of Light 31.05.20

Пупсик22 wrote:
So, unfortunately, it should be understood that not all in our forces... But you stay...
Epic of course. Feil is. Will continue to feed Breakfast workers... Poor option.
A good option I see a system where the post of Director and other leaders depend on employees. They decide who from the top (and among all staff in General) to raise the salary or lower for the low level of professionalism and error. Every error is the name of the person...

V
Verzor 31.05.20

A second type of.
No. we have no choice. The plant is only one and that almost never works.

P
Posledovatel 31.05.20

in either of the two proposed options - everything revolves around the two characters, everything depends on them how to work the plant, but the first more liberal Director...
I'd rather the Board of Directors, where decisions are made on the ballot taking into account the needs and wishes of workers and their families.

z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 31.05.20

A. Soldier of Light
The election of leaders of the nonsense that took place in the late 80s - early 90s. Nothing good happened and never could happen.
1. The crowd loves populism, not specific actions.
2. The effect of Dunning—Kruger
3. Workers can not objectively evaluate the work of the Director. Will appreciate only after some time and the end result. Construction of infrastructure and increase of the salary of any case one year if the company was in deep, instant results will not. Workers are evaluated most often the work of the master head of the site.
The selected Director may be pleasant in all respects man, many people like it, but a weak leader.
A real leader must be by nature a leader, a hard man, and are little like the people, especially the workers.
Oh, by the way, all know this kitchen from within. At the time, went through the ladder from worker to Manager of a large shop.

A
A.Soldier of Light 31.05.20

borer wrote:
The election of leaders of the nonsense that took place in the late 80s - early 90s. Nothing good happened and never could happen.
1. The crowd loves populism, not specific actions.
Absolutely, the experiments were not only in the USSR but also in America. They showed absolutely why impossible anywhere else in the world true democracy: the people are primitive and will fuck things up. This worked, for example, in our example about the employees and the boss, employees need to be at a different level of consciousness, higher. Of course, without a love of populism like such: We will probrems! We are strong!, and the crowd goes wild... what a miserable sight, the crowd of monkeys, really...
So your conclusion (well, not just yours) are correct, everything is clear here.

borer wrote:
2. The effect of Dunning—Kruger
Write what is, not forcing me to go into Google =]

borer wrote:
A real leader must be by nature a leader, a hard man, and are little like the people, especially the workers.
If the stiffness kompensiruet justice of its decisions, then no problem.

L
Li-Ru 31.05.20

I do not understand?what does all the rhetoric?how would science word of the question, if briefly...