3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 31.05.20 11:19 am

Game difficulty \"Survival\". (Fallout 4)

Playing on survival difficulty, it is impossible to move between locations, so I play slowly, gradually expanding the range of searches from the village of Sanctuary.
In the beginning of the game immediately made it his main starting point and base, respectively, and all the trash and all weapons were originally stockpiled there.
But during the game I will be farther and farther away from this village and every time to run back through half the cards and even more that would improve once new weapons, get ammo, medikomenty or food.
This complexity has a weight, and carry with them all necessary items as it is not an option, because I often crawl everywhere and gather different useful stuff, and fast travel is not available.
Thought that it is possible to leave on the workbench, and then create routes to other settlements, and wherever I was, I could always find the nearest workbench and get access to everything I for all time helped. But if I open any bench in another settlement, I find that there is nothing that I left there being other settlement. Although always lay on the trade routes between all the settlements, but despite this the objects are not stored in the unified inventory.
How to be?
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 31.05.20

Podvipodvertov

http://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/gejmplej/immersive_fast_travel/128-1-0-3976
Will relieve you from hemorrhoids and do not destroys the balance hardcano mode,because to move everything is still possible in the vanilla game using the rotorcraft fraternity,but it is very tedious and long,time consuming just Nemer (this is not counting the fact that this game is generally very time-consuming),especially the take off and landing,and while flying the rotorcraft is extremely slow.

P
PIRAT69 31.05.20

saa0891
Live in a hole got

P
Podvipodvertov 31.05.20

saa0891
There is che, I didn't even think about mods, I forgot what they are. Thank you very much. The main thing that they are with high resolution texture pack is not swearing.

D
DreamerHAX 31.05.20

Podvipodvertov
The most reasonable to make a base lane gallows. Especially useful if you pass over the Institute. You can get to the Institute from any point of the map, and then a light jog for 20 seconds move to the base.

f
fox345 31.05.20

Podvipodvertov
Mod weight will relieve you from hemorrhoids such as running back and forth. I remember not knowing about this possibility in the third part, and the Stalker like a moron running around from location to location to throw off armor or to sell. It takes a lot of time and nerves. So in all games where it is possible to definitely use similar fashion. Realism is suffering but for me it is not critical,unlike the mods on the immortality and infinite ammo.

M
MrGURAM76 31.05.20

Podvipodvertov
All the trash you throw in the workbench that are available only with Kraft or construction. In plain view, visible to only the stuff that is in this settlement.

E
Ezon 31.05.20

I only put the mod on machines that allow you to move between settlements became much steeper. To play survival with this mod is a pleasure, nothing more. Here on the contrary I would not want to put the mod on infinite weight, because like poking around in the stuff and choose what to take and what not. In General I think that if the developers released a game with survival mode + the ability to move only between the settlements, the game would have received much better reviews. Don't know, for me fallout 4 has become a favorite game.. going through every nook and cranny, every inch inspected for vkusnosti. Now I've got 22 level, and that's only going to go to the city where I have never had.. I like to run around, from the distant to see the city and to imagine that Lope me just waiting, because there's the best part - there is a plot and finally the normal quests. The game is just flawless again only in a survival mode and 1 mod for moving between settlements on the machines. About this game I dreamed of since childhood.. I'm really sorry that many people missed the really conceived of the game and held it until he released the survival mode.. you can See how developed tried the game... it seems like they wanted to make it hardcore and really complex and lively, but alas, made it casual for the sake shkoloty. And I'm glad that they got bad feedback after this decision, for lost.I hope in fallout 5, they still will immediately enter this mode, because they can I saw to make a really cool game. He could not pass not Skyrim or oblivion because of fast drewelow, although honestly tried.
And I forgot to say, as fish when you shudder when you suddenly something runs from any creature, and it's all because of the inability to survive.

A
Abbat76 31.05.20

Yes, survival mode increases travel time and forces GG to finally download previously no interest hand-to-hand weapons. Well, who needs Nuclear Justice if in GG equipped with explosive minigun with 34,000 rounds of ammunition in the inventory, and fifty rounds for a couple of seconds from the gun travels a medley of armor, even a ship Killer and the legendary Queen Bolotnikov on Very high difficulty and a level HS above 100?
and GG already knows that minigun is too luxurious. I think he should wear a sniper to use stealth and hand-to-hand weapons. Or more did not take ))

r
ripvango 31.05.20

Explosive minigun still fall out have a thread of legendarnie. Can a couple of times pass the whole game and he's not going anywhere. But guaranteed, you can purchase a Push and pray at Cricket. No worse than and easier. He can't even swing the car, only the explosives and be good.
And hand-to-hand there is only one serious but as for me the lack. If the pump breakthrough, it becomes incredibly deadly, and too from a distance. And it quickly kills the interest of the fight. Hung at the Rovinski boxer all and be all to blame from afar... How unnatural it looks. If even the anims done as our hero like a ninja flies to the enemy - it would be the norm. And so he just teleported next to the victim and peel....

A
Abbat76 31.05.20

ripvango
Oh... you don't know what you're talking about... I tested them both. plays bursting miniganu damage of not less than three times. As for DPS, and the radius of the shock wave of explosions. Explosive minigun is the only weapon. which is able to mow any number of any types of legendary opponents at all levels of the game. After his double gap is Push and pray (in my classification), and after him - all the other weapons.

The feature of explosive weapons that in the game, for some reason, no resist explosive damage. neither the GG nor the NPCs. Therefore, all explosive damage takes place to characters of all levels just HP in its purest form.
The shared pool of CPS from all monsters neochen big, but their survivability is determined by sometimes high percentage reduction of incoming damage of various types. If resist = 0%, the HP of all mobs at any level is irrelevant because with the growing level changes significantly only %resistance to damage, and slightly basic HP.
And breaking the weapon at the expense of AOE damage duplicates the damage in the limbs that are near the strike location (in the affected area), increasing the damage to the common pool of purpose repeatedly. (so ghouls without hands, without feet, but head and live to see often - they are the only ones whose loss of all limbs is death)
Therefore, the Queen Bolotnikov some 150го level on PTS.the high complexity of living against burst damage not more than one and a half seconds. but to burn it with plasma or a simple physics - the longer.
Killer but at high levels the game is killed effectively only explosive type damage. Other types of damage on him any significant influence at all. In my opinion, except for the high values he still resists and HP pretty much by themselves.

As for rukopashki - but this is a very useful and interesting weapons for survival mode, and pushing a quick jump there must have. By itself, the mode does need a melee weapon for which I have other modes do not pay attention at all and use him to the wall hanging collection. In survival you have to carry something tijesno-long-range and dogfight, otherwise the whole equipment would be busy. Here appears a chance to use such beautiful things as the Atomic Feelbetter and justice in the max upgrades )))

Well, at least the stealth in the game, Bethesda did not do the same as in Skyrim - and there crouched the character of invisibility was able to peel mobs from a bow unseen. Mobs ran up to GG, pushed it with their bodies, but continued nevidet it and get arrows or bolts.. here it is corrected and focus the mobs still can see already )))

r
ripvango 31.05.20

Abbat76
Abbat76 wrote:
not resist explosive damage. neither the GG nor the NPCs.
Like, in HS, no? And the armor is enchanted? I having only chest armor with a modification of the Explosion at high levels safely survived the hit from the Fat man at close range. However I wore a hat and military uniform with firmware recipe Subway...
As for that explosive minigun is better Press and pray - it's possible but I don't like too citerna things, besides I will repeat - he can not fall out during the game. Or a few games.
About the Breakthrough again, remain - that is not fun when beating a club from afar and through VATS.
In the last passage specifically did not shake, instead I want to try. Tree man. It seems this is just what you need to smash the bat on normal - running and swinging, blocking the Way... for this I liked it even more not Rovinski boxer (it is the emphasis on VATS) and Violent bits donated by the Mason, after passing over the Pack.

But it is only for a change of course. And I have quite enough of the explosive gun from the pipes, and Lifeguard. All enemies shoot the legs and finish later.
Abbat76 wrote:
finally download previously no interest hand-to-hand weapons.
In the first passage with him, and began. Somehow I wanted to be a barbarian with a stick. And while not pumped Leap - all I really liked... But then survival was not yet, Yes... The survival of course so to start - is extremely difficult... There is only stealth, silencers... then.. at high levels... )

A
Abbat76 31.05.20

ripvango
well, blast is not an option for the entire booking. it is rather"the icing on the cake. Mobs like this cherry no.
By the way, there is another option of damage against which there is no standard protection except special perks for legendary protection: resist poison. without them he could obtain such a resist only with the help of med-x for a while. It is true that the resist is at all jodosoderzhashchih mobs by default...

Oddly, but SAT on Survival even more steers than in other modes. Maybe it's because all the enemies really love to kill GG shots to the head? And given that everything has considerable weight... peresichny hammer begins to weigh 47 ed! the nuke for a Fat man = 12! Nuclear block = 4! Plus the supply of clean water for three days at least, plus food on the same amount, plus chemistry, plus purified Agricola to caffeine, not to nod in 12 to 14 hours journey.. In this mode immediately forget about the rocket launcher and other minihane...