3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alllex236 31.05.20 11:20 am

Weapons, help to find (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

In some scenes, Liam and Cora appears assault rifle that looks similar to the avenger, but he has two guns, a more open trunk and white in color, in style reminiscent of the arms of the hangars, either in sale or in development, its no, she's not available at all?
p.s. To make a screen I can not, because PrtSc gives a black screen
32 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 31.05.20

Alllex236
You can make a screenshot via the console (click the tilde and enter the letter s - see there), or wood-DOP program (radeon relive, raptr, geforce experience, MSI Afterburner), or change polnoekrannyj mode on the window with no frame and then PrintScreen works

And on the subject - I don't know, never asked a question that they have in battle)

C
CiaphasCain 31.05.20

Alllex, Settings >> display >> full screen without borders >> printstring :D

B
Blood Suslik 31.05.20

Yes, the Valkyrie there is likely, below it was already such a topic.

S
Sprintin 31.05.20

Alllex236
CiaphasCain
through invidia Shadowplay you can easily make screens, the button changes.

A
Alllex236 31.05.20

CiaphasCain
Full screen is so worth it

V
Vyxyxol 31.05.20

Blood Suslik
Not exactly Valkyrie, almost at the very beginning of the game after landing on Home-7, it appears in the hands of Liam in the cutscene after the death of a man from the second Shuttle. He shoots already dead in Quetta. Whatever Sarah does not know, for play Scott. In the sale of and research nothing like this has ever met, but as in the set of weapons pioneer from Deluxe.

A
Aleksey Nepushkin 31.05.20

That is what Jala in his hands. And Yes I also wonder what kind of gun is that

B
Blood Suslik 31.05.20

Damn, definitely not.

A
Alllex236 31.05.20

Alex Newskin
Yes, Yes, it is, and that's not a Valkyrie and it is not in development
she probably sold by someone(like the mattock rifle, but a different color and more powerful in the Kadar), but I haven't seen

p
pam007666 31.05.20

Blood Suslik
go to the eye doctor???

p
pam007666 31.05.20

Alex Newskin
rifle called the Avenger AAX5 avenger AAX5 and not only is she outstay in the game, another shotgun bark.

p
pam007666 31.05.20

S
Smoothie 31.05.20

To each his own... but where's the rifle M-15 Defender, Festoon, M55 Argus and whatnot? As such rifles as the Hoe and the Ghost made very weak in the game, playing on the hardest level, and effective weapons of this class, very poor choice. Kelsoe weapons and relics do not use. No heavy rifle with an automatic mode... somehow it's sad.

E
EMPs 31.05.20

Smoothie
I'm not much tried. But SWISS a single mode hoe like good, but from the queue banal rifle of the pioneer. (balance of accuracy, speed, shop).As more interesting options is not met, that is so lame.
Judging by the description it seems to have relics from weapons without recharging, maybe it is good plan, I have not tried

K
KiDjeN 31.05.20

That hoe has weakened most likely due to the fact that she is crafting, but its modification in the face of the halberd looks better already. Perhaps the best rifles with single mode not found. Unfortunately it is unique and sold at Kadar.

Spoiler

S
Smoothie 31.05.20

KiDjeN
Is there a better semi-automatic rifle... and she is crafting, is called sandstorm. But it is quite slow, closer to her better not to go. Halberd is not bad, but I have a project open level 6, and it is not there, and as you said, it is sold on the Kadar and the only version I.

S
Smoothie 31.05.20

EMPs
Automatic Pervoprokhodtsy good(shoots a cutoff of three), but I want to have adequate automatic weapons.)

D
Demitshur 31.05.20

Smoothie
The choice fell on a sandstorm rest is just weak.

K
KiDjeN 31.05.20

Smoothie
The question is why she is always level 1 ? If so specified level, it is clearly with a view to its increase, but is not so here either jamb of the game, or she really unique. The armour of the hangar over there, too, is the school with levels, namely the helmet, do not be surprised if there are also.

S
Smoothie 31.05.20

KiDjeN
So I'm wondering... All the weapons which is not even in the studies grows when I open my projects to the next level. And this Halberd neither in research nor in the development of a misses... And when it is possible to buy it, that's not true. To be honest, almost everything related to weapons in the game, irritates me. I think even in the third part of the weapon was more... but there is not even the number of the case, just in Andromeda there are many МусорногоОченьСлабогоНеэффективного weapon which you'll never use.