3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
walitor 31.05.20 11:20 am

As a line of supply between the settlements? (Fallout 4)

Inject benefit of Local Leader to the first level, but I don't know how to build a line of supply. Maybe someone could write a review.
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artem Tunin 31.05.20

You need at least 5 people if I'm not mistaken, that depends on your settlement is going to the people, the business is, thus, suggests a more problematic question is how to call more people to himself(

w
walitor 31.05.20

Artem Tunin
in short I will not this perk to swing, spices and preserved before choosing.

A
Artem Tunin 31.05.20

walitor
Was glad to help, I will if that ^_^

M
Mass of Ass 31.05.20

walitor
Click on Q in a mode the bench in front of the settler.

L
LeFudre 31.05.20

have terkol in the mode of construction for the settlers there chose the create route -_-

w
walitor 31.05.20

SuperSecretUltraMegaMen
try

M
Mass of Ass 31.05.20

walitor
Forgot to say that it works only on ordinary settlers (with the name Settler).

E
EugeneZh 31.05.20

I do not work...appointed settler between cities, and items from the first city not available...

G
Gur1 31.05.20

EugeneZh
What other things ? Only available food, water and what is called junk.

B
BlackTigerTK 31.05.20

Gur1
Not quite true. Stuff just not available. Available ingredients for crafting. And only in crafting.

G
Gur1 31.05.20

BlackTigerTK
All right. Missed this nuance. )

E
EugeneZh 31.05.20

BlackTigerTK
No available ingredients...or do you mean in the Studio you will not see them?

B
BlackTigerTK 31.05.20

EugeneZh
If you view the contents, then no. As already said, only available during crafting. That is, the fingers - in paulsenii And there are 10 units of wood, posledenie B - 10. If you go in display mode (R on the PC) in the settlement And we will see only 10 units. But if you want to make a wooden floor there, in the list of available resources will see 20 units. Assuming of course that the settlement A and settlement B are connected by a line of supply.

E
EugeneZh 31.05.20

BlackTigerTK
Thanks, understood! It seems that food is not available in the supply lines, only resources for crafting?

B
BlackTigerTK 31.05.20

EugeneZh
Arbor claims that food and water are becoming common...

O
Old_Nick 31.05.20

BlackTigerTK wrote:
food and water are becoming common...
For crafting (some, there - the squirrel kebab from pieces of proteins or purified water from dirty) - Yes, raw material for drugs, and armor, and weapons, and buildings. But take away from the workshop can only be that in this workshop is.
In this case scratchey subject (any drug, food, etc.) will be in inventory YEARS, no matter where was the ingredients

B
BlackTigerTK 31.05.20

Old_Nick
It's not about that to pick up. Talking about the needs of the settlers. That is, if one settlement a surplus of food, and the other drawback, for settlers will be redistribution. Anyway, in case of lack of food or water in the settlement of the workshop is highlighted in red.

E
Eduard S. 31.05.20

Let's have a line of supply between the settlement A and B and between A and B. Then the settlement will be available resources from the settlement?

M
MrGURAM76 31.05.20

Eduard S.
Yes, I have all the settlements are connected to the same center.

Z
Zolotko555 31.05.20

Eduard S.
Resource materials will be available Yes ...the stuff in pots povarezhek etc no