3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rasvetribka 31.05.20 11:22 am

English letters in fashion (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Is there any program that can identify the mod which changed the names in English. For example, I used to have written in Russian of Windhelm and Windhelm now written. And mods I have about 230 and from all this heap for so long to find this mod. I hope you understand me.
8 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eraser101 31.05.20

Rasvetribka, no no. It's simple, if you shake the mod is in English, all objects that are touched by this mod will now be in English. The only exception is a re texture. If this change of stats, items, change locations and so on - all this will be in English.

R
Rasvetribka 31.05.20

Eraser101
Well, I know, just thought maybe there's a way to quickly detect such a mod. And from English-speaking sites I fashion not shake, it is our Russian localizers work are not ashamed to perform, and that has then to sweat.

E
Eraser101 31.05.20

Rasvetribka, see if there is a mod for the house in Windhelm, or an older version of the unofficial patch. He rules a lot of locations and quests. There is still mod Open city, the idea can also replace the name.

D
Delta121 31.05.20

here's my advice to you. Remember which was your last mod that you installed or remove unnecessary mods on the re texture you have.

D
Delta121 31.05.20

I have personally (I don't remember what mod) is one of the model homes of windhelm and windhelm, and changed the name on some scribbles and it bored me then I deleted them and they lived happily ever after . the end.

R
Rasvetribka 31.05.20

huliGAN54 -_-
Yes I have found this mod. It was a mod Flawless weather. She has changed the names of all the cities, then had to rewrite them Russian.

l
lookaway 31.05.20

actually there is a program.
I do not remember, something like skyrim script localizer or so.
there download database of names in English, in Russian and then all the machine sovpadenie ID translation.
or just run it, poke their strings, look what English hands and hammered at the Russian.

D
Delta121 31.05.20

Rasvetribka well then, good game.