3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Werewolf1986 31.05.20 11:23 am

Fucking fruit on Aye how to find? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Only found 2, additional mission: the local cuisine is to scan the fruit on Aya.
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
Progger 31.05.20

Werewolf1986
I have included the quest when they are all displayed on the map, if I remember correctly.

C
CiaphasCain 31.05.20

Werewolf1986
1 on the Bazaar, 1 near bars, 1 near the Museum/the headquarters of the Resistance. If I'm not mistaken :D

W
Werewolf1986 31.05.20

Progger

And I don't:(

W
Werewolf1986 31.05.20

CiaphasCain

Thank you very much to you. I'll try, but something I think I have a bug, because I have been everywhere and nothing.

W
Werewolf1986 31.05.20

Yes, it is scanned has long been the fruit, and the job hangs:(

P
Progger 31.05.20

Werewolf1986
I have the same glitch was with the job for pibi with ratehome, I was there in a cave ahead of time probably went and now I have not completed, a new passage will be more careful))

W
Werewolf1986 31.05.20

Progger

I have always used time scouring like this one:)

s
safot 31.05.20

Werewolf1986
you're not the one with the same thing))

W
Werewolf1986 31.05.20

Not that early, I just first perform additional quests, and then somehow it turned out with story-based missions, all mixed up:(. I am a lover of all doskanalno the prowl:) to the last detail and then:( podsnack.

T
Temenqo 31.05.20

Also ran with this quest, there are two fruit normally advetises me, but the third ran, it was very small. First he highlighted the second scanner capiltal, barely highlighted on the what, and the third went around the whole station a couple of times, until he found, and he was very small, already wanted to quit this quest.

W
Werewolf1986 31.05.20

Temenqo

Where is he tell me or make screenshot please.

T
Temenqo 31.05.20

Werewolf1986
Dak is not present, two days ago, so I passed, but they all seems to be there, in this alley, just around 8 it ran, and throughout the station ran much swearing started.... . Included the scanner and walked and walked, suns , stars.... . Turn on the computer, I will check and see if the glare remained.

T
Temenqo 31.05.20

Werewolf1986
Found a saved game, the first fruit of sekaninova, open quest, and about 2 the next is flashing the scanner, but ran again for 20 minutes :) :
The first fruit
Second - the seller of household goods, left
Third - near the entrance to the resistance headquarters

The fruit appeared not small, the memory has deceived me, and maybe last time in another place found, or because of the long searches was such a reaction, but Oh well, this time it came out :) .

W
Werewolf1986 31.05.20

Thanks, but it turns out that I have them all scanned already long, and my tipo I still have one fruit left:( What to do.