3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Athengard 16.10.19 03:07 am

The English voice. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is there a way to put English voice acting, but that the whole text was in Russian?
27 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yura Ismailov 16.10.19

I do not know if it helps you but try to turn in Documents about this path:C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Diablo 3\user.settings open with Notepad this file and change the string SpeechLanguage=EN in the beginning SpeechLanguage=EN. Just say I have not visited,it's just a theory.
UPD: AND SURE! do the same with the user file.settings.bak which is nearby.

G
Gothic500 16.10.19

Athengard
And this is why I don't understand.

N
Norman Bates 16.10.19

Is. In the settings there is an item localization. There you can choose the voiceovers and subtitles. At least so in you license.

Y
Yura Ismailov 16.10.19

Gothic500
Well, to hear the original voice acting is better and better and learn inglish. But Russian voice is really nice if takto...

A
Athengard 16.10.19

Jura Ismailov
Thank You Very Much! Rescued.

Y
Yura Ismailov 16.10.19

Athengard
Not at all :)

A
Athengard 16.10.19

Gothic500
I have Russian voice acting just the ears, nothing to do with it. It's always better to run games in the original.

g
greenfox111 16.10.19

Athengard
Settings-Localization.

A
Alekcan 16.10.19

Athengard
In this case, the original is Polish, it works?

F
FriDD-Second 16.10.19

Athengard
Uh ...I don't know why you like the English voice (which by the way nifiga not considered original,because the game is Polish) ,but most people like the original Polish and our,Russian,but in English (by the way that she really is miserable) all complain .
Here with me is likely very few people will agree and just zaminusuyut .

G
Gothic500 16.10.19

Because the original voice is the Polish and here in English?

A
Athengard 16.10.19

The Polish did not try of course, but if you compare Russian and English voice acting, I English more pleasant to the ear

G
Grok Tang 16.10.19

But I have only Polish subtitles are switched, the sound - English... :(
The trouble is simple - change both I've found:
SpeechLanguage=PL
TextLanguage=EN
Subs without problems change, but the voice - no...

G
Gothic500 16.10.19

You think the Lord does not need the original voice acting and angliskoy how can you not love your Russian language.

Y
Yura Ismailov 16.10.19

Grok Tang
you can download if litsuha,and the torrents are Language packages Voice in Polish.

G
Grok Tang 16.10.19

Gothic500
Russian language - not mine. English is perceived not worse than Russian, both for me not native, but both respect and prefer to read Russian and English authors in Russian and English languages respectively. And in the world of Sapkowski I want to immerse myself in Polish, which I know is worse but use Russian subtitles. The problem is that in menu localization I have displayed only two points: the subtitles (on/off) the subtitle language. I will be very grateful for help with switching the language.

G
Grok Tang 16.10.19

Jura Ismailov
I have you license, broke my eyes already searching for an hour where the language change...

May need to re-install the game?

Y
Yura Ismailov 16.10.19

Grok Tang
look in the properties. I don't know,or download from a torrent it won't hurt.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 16.10.19

Grok Tang

The incentive in the future to choose the Polish language, downloaded Polish language pack. Later in the game (and the menu will already be in Polish) come in Opcje - WYBOR JEZYKA - JEZYK NAPISOW - ROSYJSKI. Will be Polish dubbing with Russian subtitles.

G
Grok Tang 16.10.19

Found! I'm on the menus was looking for, but it turns out enough in the steam library, right-click on the game to click. Did not know that there is a context menu %))) were All looking at different tabs, as in the origin.
Right-click, then properties and language. Already shaking. :)
Maybe someone else will help.
updated:
S. A. V. E. I. G.
Thanks buddy, aproblem he already knew. Play !